No announcement yet.

Who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Marquez the most underrated Mexican boxer.
    Marquez was an excellent boxer. Considering his age, he beat Alvarado better than anyone, and with style. Mexicans are the best people in my opinion. Their food is amazing.

Comment

Best Mexican fighter

Finito Lopez!

Comment

Originally posted by Messianicmex View Post
        Finito Lopez!
        I can't argue there, but Chavez Sr. for me.

Comment

I don't think there a perfect answer we have been blessed with the best fighters ever as Mexicans, but I love watching Finito Lopez

Comment

JCC, Jmm, Lopez, Sanchez,

My heart belongs to Sanchez. Salvador!

Comment

There's no argument here at all. JCC. The best Hispanic fighter of all time is Roberto Duran.

Fun discussion but these are flat out facts. No one in boxing would argue this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                There's no argument here at all. JCC. The best Hispanic fighter of all time is Roberto Duran.

Fun discussion but these are flat out facts. No one in boxing would argue this.
                Uhmm, okay but nobody is talking about hispanics the topic at hand is BEST MEXICAN FIGHTER of all time, and that is subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Uhmm, okay but nobody is talking about hispanics the topic at hand is BEST MEXICAN FIGHTER of all time, and that is subjective.
                  JCC is the best Mexican fighter of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    JCC is the best Mexican fighter of all time.
                    in your opinion

Comment

oscar de la hoya. hizo que el boxeo sea más popular e inspiró a muchos luchadores. aún así, continúa promoviendo y haciendo cosas positivas en la comunidad. retirado adecuadamente pero, continuó haciéndolo incluso después de ser muy rico, creo que eso es genial.

made boxing more mainstream and inspired lots of fighters. still, he continues to promote and do positive things in the community. retired properly. but, he continued to do it even after being super wealthy, I think that is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X