Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Gomez : Canelo would like to fight Callum Smith next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullcrap. Canelo only fights lower level Brits. He ducked BJS at 160 and he won't go near Callum at 168.

Comment

Callum Smith is the one that's actually good? Correct?

Comment

Smith beats him easily

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          Callum Smith is the one that's actually good? Correct?

Callum wins this brutally, he’s far too big and powerful. Don’t try and confuse Callum with his brothers or with Rocky Fielding.

It will be held in Liverpool at Anfield football stadium and will sell out in hrs
          Last edited by Armchairhero; 05-05-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Ugh, but sh^t man at this point I think Canelo KO's Andrade at 160 so why not go up to 168 & KO Callum. Callum surprised me in the WBSS, but I'm still not overly impressed with his talent & he's gonna take a beating to Canelo if that fight happens.

This is why I'm rooting on Canelo vs GGG III next. We seen it, but its the most competitive fight for Canelo right now STILL.
            How exactly is he going to put a beating on him, I’d like to hear how you think this plays out?

Comment

Callum Smith and Andrade are both good fights.

And lol @ people saying Canelo is too good for Golovkin. Canelo still hasn't managed to beat Golovkin clearly or without controversy. So I'm interested to see if he can actually beat Golovkin now that he is another year older.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                How exactly is he going to put a beating on him, I’d like to hear how you think this plays out?
                Who is this "him"?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Callum Smith and Andrade are both good fights.
                  Define "good fights"?

Are they fights Canelo should be taking? Yea sure I wouldn't say that they are out of line fights or anything. Callum is #1 at SMW in most fans minds. Andrade is the other title holder now at 160. If either guy is next I couldn't begrudge Canelo over those choices.

Are they fights that'll be competitive? Hell to the nah. Andrade is getting straight merked. His boxing IQ is hot garbage. He can't really punch hard enough to keep Canelo honest. And his chin isn't all that great. Callum might have the biggest size advantage of any Canelo opponent, but his only upside will be that he might be able to sustain a beating long enough with his size for Canelo to gas out. Skill-wise he's got nothing for Canelo.

Comment

I dont think itll happen until DAZN is in the UK. Doubt DAZN will pay $35mil for a fight at 5pm US time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I don't know about the European part, I like Callum. I see Canelo lighting him up, tho. Bad style match up for Smith.

I want Canelo to take some tune ups first.
                      I know he can lose to anyone I was joking lol. Anyway, I’d like that fight too and i don’t think canelo will tune up for it man just my thoughts. I think he’d go right to smith if it was possible, but I think his main goal is to unify 60

Comment

Working...
                      X