Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there are times when it is okay to hit a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    i slapped a few girls. one spit on me (she was a hot model but had this unbelievable god complex) i slapped the **** out of her. i would never hit a women with a closed fist though. you could probably kill a women with a closed fist with just one punch. serious stuff. i have slapped women. this one ***** came to my house acting a mess while i was playing xbox live, so i kicked her out of my house forever. the dudes on xbox live be like ''yo is that ***** still banned from the crib''
    Damn bro, indiscrimately ko'ing random folk in the elevator and slapping the **** out of young women for acting their age... damn.

Anyways, if the girl poses any danger to you or your family then I say yes, yes in self defense.
    Last edited by Pechorin; 12-07-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Yes definitely. However you need to accept the fact that you’re f**ked if you do it
      End thread

This is reality buddy

Comment

Yeah, if she's ugly.

Comment

Had to raise my hands couple times but it is necessary to maintain a healthy relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Yes definitely. However you need to accept the fact that you’re f**ked if you do it
            Not if she keeps it on the low. Works on some girls but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah, if she's ugly.

Comment

I first try to restrain them, which isn't that hard if they're unarmed, but if the situation calls for it and striking is the only way out then i'd have to do it. Maybe first to the shoulder but if that doesn't work then imma get her with a hook to the side of the head, the hair would cover the bruise.

Only in self defense though, would never initiate no matter what a female says to me.
                Last edited by Dip_Slide; 12-07-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Get a little toothy with that ******* and i'll go open handed on a b*tch. My ****s is sensitive

Comment

Any time is a good time to establish the social order ordained upon us by God

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Yeah, if she's ugly.

That's ****ed up mayne

Comment

Working...
                      X