Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here still thinks Wilder and his team wanted the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Could've as well asked who here is a brit

Answer 33
    Yeah, they need to be more objective, like all the Wilder fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      So what you're saying is that they didn't want to fight and still don't and won't until they get what the think is the right offer.

That all this one face, one champ and I don't care about money talk was BS. Correct?
      I don’t pay attention to when a guy says it’s not about money, it’s all about money. Who gets hit in the face for a living other than for the money ?

You’re the one getting upset Wilder is holding out I don’t get why you’d expect him to take the offers when he knows damn well he can make a lot more, what’s to get emotional over are you that concerned, the fight will happen because fan pressure demands it happens Hearn has little to no option to hold firm forever.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
        I don’t get why you’d expect him to take the offers when he knows damn well he can make a lot more.
        I have asked this a few times now but none of you Wilder guys seem to want to answer it. How can he make more and where will that money come from?

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
          I don’t pay attention to when a guy says it’s not about money, it’s all about money. Who gets hit in the face for a living other than for the money ?

You’re the one getting upset Wilder is holding out I don’t get why you’d expect him to take the offers when he knows damn well he can make a lot more, what’s to get emotional over are you that concerned, the fight will happen because fan pressure demands it happens Hearn has little to no option to hold firm forever.
          Ah so it's Hearn who's the problem here. It's always Hearn. Should've known.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Yeah what makes you think they don’t want to earn the biggest payday of their career. He’s just not going to get desperate and sign every offer someone puts in his face like an idiot. Last year you guys laughed at him for turning down 12 million now he’s getting offers for 100m. It’s a good thing you boxingscene bloggers are not his manager lol you fools would jump at every single offer. AJ is not with DAZN so why does Wilder need to sign with DAZN? No one can answer that question. AJ isn’t dumb enough to sign his career away to some amateurs in the boxing business so why would Wilder?
            Just because it went up doesn't mean it always will.
            His performances last two fights 1W 1L have been poor. All he has is that lil green hostage. Without that he is a 2000 people in attendance in a town hall in Alabama type fighter.

If Breazeale knocks him out, will he be right about turning down that money? At some point there's a ceiling. Wilder wont fi better than what was on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              How many fights have you won doe? LOL
              I have won many here on boxingscene by KO.
              Go check my records.
              Dnt be my next victim.

Comment

Hearn is the reason why wilder's pen isn't always working.

Comment

Wilder is a ****ing cherrypicker and always has been. I said it from the jump when Finkel, Dibella, Warren and Espinoza were contradicting each other that their offer to AJ was not legit. Apparently included AJ fighting on BT which he was not allowed to due to his exclusive contract with Sky. Wilder turned down a legit 100 mil + offer to fight someone for peanuts and a guy AJ already whooped every second of every round and brutally knocked out. This guy is pathetic

Comment

For the poeple who still believe that the $50M offer from Wilders personal email was real and that Frank Warren lied that the offer was made with the involvement of BT (hence AJ could never possibly have accepted the offer) here you can hear Lou DiBella about the matter

"They sent us that $15M bullshi.. offer, it wasnt saying which TV rights we were keeping or anything, it said we were paying you this much to buy you out of the fight, and then AJ said pay us $50M so you can buy us out and so we called the bluff."

Here you can listen to Lou, he is getting really elevated when he was asked about the involvement of BT Sports.

Comment

Painfully obvious by now that he doesn't want it, or more probably the people behind him don't want it.

I don't think Wilder is scared or anything, I just think the people in his ear are manipulating him so easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X