Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    Sadly, the money talked about was a measly $200.

I think the jealous "friends" set her up to get raped, not knowing she was gonna end up dead.

Even though it's said you can hear a man in the video saying "I'm about to kill somebody." I genuinely think the death may have been a freak accident. The idiot talking like that on the live feed was trying to scare her and the rape incident is picked up on that video.

However I think they've basically had her raped then left her behind heavily intoxicated with no phone and taken her car. The question is how did she end up in a walk-in freezer in a part of the hotel which was under construction? Surely it would have been off-limits?
    I hope the girl that set her up has a permanent itch on the part of the back you can't reach for the rest of her life.

And $200 huh.......what in the literal ****. Some people are just horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by ////
      $100,000,000,000 before Motorcity posted his opinion on this case he googled to check if any people from other races or law enforcement were involved, saw no, immediately decided the perps are innocent and it's just a misunderstanding.

Lowest tier poster on boxingscene.
      oh look, uncle ahmed taking his anger out on black people. what else is new? did you get disrespected from behind the counter again, Apu ahmed abdullah Moosilim? i don't blame them, the prices at your 7eleven are jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        She's not saying "help me" in the video. You're hearing background noise. She definetly wasn't YELLING. The girl on the video is fiddling with the phone trying to play the music. That's why she says WTF when the music suddenly stops.

And a few seconds later you hear Kanneka say "I'm not drunk' And her friend says 'you don't have to be drunk you need to enjoy yourself' then she says 'I am enjoying myself'
        Kanneka's mother said that's her you see sitting on the bed in the reflection of the girl glasses. How is she saying help me and getting raped and 30 seconds later she's fully clothed sitting on the bed?

Another rumor was the girls took the car that Kanneka mother let her drive and didn't tell her mother she was missing until later in the day. That also isn't true. They called her mom at 4 am to say they don't know where she's at. At 3:20 AM the she's seen on the hotel video staggering drunk in a hallway.

So many rumors and fake detectives this is getting out of hand and the other girls are being threatened. The police need to come out and say what's going on ASAP

Comment

Lol in the glasses is a man in baggy jeans and a red hoody? There's a video out there which shows Kenneka on her way to the "party". She was wearing tight jeans, a tight denim jacket which was open exposing her bra, and he hair was long and black. Defo not her in the glasses. Unless it's on a part I'm missing?

Comment

She's not saying "help me" in the video. You're hearing background noise. She definetly wasn't YELLING. The girl on the video is fiddling with the phone trying to play the music. That's why she says WTF when the music suddenly stops.

And a few seconds later you hear Kanneka say "I'm not drunk' And her friend says 'you don't have to be drunk you need to enjoy yourself' then she says 'I am enjoying myself'
            Yelling was an overstatement but it sounded like someone was asking for help, all I can do is wait for the facts cause what I'm hearing being rumored sounds too dark as fuck.

Comment

Just gonna leave this here

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                Lol in the glasses is a man in baggy jeans and a red hoody? There's a video out there which shows Kenneka on her way to the "party". She was wearing tight jeans, a tight denim jacket which was open exposing her bra, and he hair was long and black. Defo not her in the glasses. Unless it's on a part I'm missing?
                So you know what she looks like better than the woman who birthed her?

Some people have alleged that they can hear Kenneka crying for help in the video. The family believes Kenneka is reflected in the sunglasses of the woman in the video. Another woman is featured in the video, and it was streamed to Monifah’s page.

The Chicago Tribune reported that police “are reviewing video on social media that appears to show the victim in a ninth-floor room hours before she disappeared over the weekend.” That’s the video with a woman wearing mirrored sunglasses, reported The Tribune, which described it as “a Facebook Live video that appears to show Jenkins sitting on a bed in a hotel room with other people around her.”
                http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/monifa...freezer-death/

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Yelling was an overstatement but it sounded like someone was asking for help, all I can do is wait for the facts cause what I'm hearing being rumored sounds too dark as fuck.
                  It's at the point where there are so many rumors and speculation that when the facts finally come out people won't believe it. And her friends lives are being threatened over internet rumors. The police need to come out and make a statement.

Comment

So you know what she looks like better than the woman who birthed her?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/monifa...freezer-death/
                    I'm not disputing it. Just asking which part of the video? I saw the man in the red hoodie and possibly another man in a white sweater. People say they see all kinds of stuff like a girl giving head but I don't see none of that. Just the two men I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      pretty sick if those noises were actually a girl asking for help, but really cant tell. that sound could literally be anything

reminds of the tupac song, when you play it backward it sounds like he said "suge shot me" it obv doesnt but if you want to believe it then it kinda does

idk if anybody wants to watch this i sure as fuk aint lol

She is saying one of Kenneka's friends wanted to get with one of the dude but his friend wanted to get with Kenneka but Kenneka was too drunk to get down and declined. The guys got up to leave and Kenneka's friend dragged her out the room to stop the guys from leaving. What happened after? We are not sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X