Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Who wins and why?

Garcia is the better fighter end of story. More speed, power, everything. Stop overating Rios people. He's a slow fighter with no skills who just beat a slow figther with no skills. He will be dropped and embarrassed by Lucas and Danny. He needs to stick to fighting slow fighters like Alvardo.

Comment

aint happening but obviously Garcia is better then him in every way can't think of one thing Rios does better then Danny.

better fight is him vs Matthysse make it happen GBP

Comment

Garcia gets caught
        Brandon rios isn't good but Garcia will catch one

Comment

sshhitt , i dont even think garcia can handle alvarado...

Comment

garcia does. and why do i think that? cause he's puerto rican and I'm puerto rican. and that's how most mexicans will decide who to pick.

on a serious note, it's an interesting clash of styles. a really good infighter in rios vs a boxer puncher garcia who isn't necessarily a classic boxer puncher.

can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
              Who wins and why?
              I really don't like Rios but in his last fight he did prove he has what it takes to take a guy like Garcia. He has the stamina and chin I give the edge in speed and power to Danny.

That is PPV material right there, I would definitvely pay for that

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                aint happening but obviously Garcia is better then him in every way can't think of one thing Rios does better then Danny.

better fight is him vs Matthysse make it happen GBP

Garcia vs Lucas would be FOTY. Both these fighters are tough and can PUNCH.
                Last edited by DoubleMM; 10-20-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

I think Garcia takes in it a war. I wouldn't count Rios out, but I'd be picking Danny. Would be a hell of a fight/event, too bad we'll never see it.

Comment

It would be an awesome fight. It's a shame that Arum won't put Rios anywhere near Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X