A fit and motivated Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gypsy King easy (:

Comment

fit at motivated = gassed to the gills and fighting under commissions and anti doping bodes that let him.

Comment

Fit & motivated he'd still be a bum that wouldn't hold up against legitimate heavyweight competition.

Comment

Anyone who understands boxing knows that Fury was and possibly still is the real deal. However after criticising the zionists and ****sexuals, as well as threatening a mainstream journalist with physical violence, the establishment wanted rid of the guy. Tyson Fury can't be controlled unlike Joshua.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            With or without the Nandrolone?
            He has never been "found guilty" of having taken it. And even if he did take it, it doesn't do too much and he'd have spanked Wlad regardless. He would box circles around Joshua and make him look like a stupid muscular *****.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              A fit and motivated Tyson fury is the best heavyweight in the world. I've always said it and I predicted he would beat wlad. That was long ago though and I'm not sure he will ever be the same fighter.
              I'm starting to believe that Fury would beat him too. He would 100% get robbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Anyone who understands boxing knows that Fury was and possibly still is the real deal. However after criticising the zionists and ****sexuals, as well as threatening a mainstream journalist with physical violence, the establishment wanted rid of the guy. Tyson Fury can't be controlled unlike Joshua.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                I haven't got a fuking clue how to green k people on here but you're spot on refreshingly so, keyword was control. They tried telling Tyson to jump instead of saying how high he called out the establishment. And has been subtley subdued ever since

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  I haven't got a fuking clue how to green k people on here but you're spot on refreshingly so, keyword was control. They tried telling Tyson to jump instead of saying how high he called out the establishment. And has been subtley subdued ever since
                  It's so obvious. How the **** can someone "fail" a test, and then not get a hearing for this long? It's all bull****, plus how is Hughie allowed to box when they both apparently failed?

Maybe kafkod can shed some light, he's more informed on this issue than me.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    It's so obvious. How the **** can someone "fail" a test, and then not get a hearing for this long? It's all bull****, plus how is Hughie allowed to box when they both apparently failed?

Maybe kafkod can shed some light, he's more informed on this issue than me.
                    Yeah it's all bogus, maybe they've let hughie off the hook somewhat as he's been less outspoken against the system less of a threat. When you've got a heavyweight world champion like Tyson declaring the info he did that's probably more of a direct risk to them as apposed to hughie who might be seen as a potential but not immediate threat to the hierarchy

Comment

lol. Infowars.

Comment

Working...
                      X