Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope PPV dies. Thats the only way we get to see the bigger fights, without one claiming PPV crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
      You're a moron. Ward brings no name value.

A Canelo fight bags him minimum 5.
      A 5m dollar purse? No way

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Disappointing. I expected more.

Funny to see the excuses

I thought you guys didn't care about PPV numbers?

And I guess I was right about there being little buzz about this fight on fight week.
        Funny how that works, i remember how anyone that talks about PPV was not a fan, according to these idiots. Now it is the word shop around to avoid fights. Whatever happen to he was willing to fight anyone?

Comment

• So Haglar_Hearns 2 did 150,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luiz View Post
            Exactly why I say wait for Canelo and Cotto. If that can't sell there's a "problem".

UFC finds star every corner and can match the best vs the best. And Dana is great in his job
            Yep, GSP-Silva was fight of the decade, Jones-Silva was fight of the century and Rousey-Cyborg was fight of the millennium. Stop that myth.

Comment

• I guess all that Mexican *** riding didn't pay off.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                lol..this is all damage control...all the sudden ppv is dying when ggg gets on it...lol
                It was on 5 months ago that May vs Pac done 4.4 million buys at $100 a pop.

Its not declining if it's done right.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                  It was on 5 months ago that May vs Pac done 4.4 million buys at $100 a pop.

Its not declining if it's done right.
                  It's also month 1.5 after Floyd Berto. It didn't do well but at least it hit the break even

Comment

• Not willing to read through all these posts, but have we blame Mayweather yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      funny thing is,at first he wanted an account bet with -kev- in the first place,now hes gone forever lmao
                      Lol he will be back. No one actually leaves this site. He'll be back to gobble on GGG's small nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X