Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah will beat the **** out of Clottey.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah will beat the **** out of Clottey.

Thats my story and Im sticking to it...we can debate it.

want to bet? ill give u 2 on 1 odds

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
      want to bet? ill give u 2 on 1 odds
      I already got 5k on it with someon else....what numbers are you talking.

Comment

These guys go all the way back to Brooklyn's Gleason's gym, when several years ago, Zab asked Josh to spar with him. Clottey refused, saying that he may one day have to fight him.

This, of couse, set Zab off. But he never went at Clottey, who I suspect has a lot of pent up anger towards Zab.

Should be interesting.
        Last edited by IMDAZED; 06-28-2008, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Clottey gonna land some nasty hooks on Zabby.

Comment

Cant put my finger on this fight. Both guys are question marks right now. Clottey disappears in fights, Zab breaks down. Hard to say really...

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
              hell yea homie all day **** clottey........zab judah all day

Comment

I already got 5k on it with someon else....what numbers are you talking.
                50k? that ok?

Comment

I want to bet also.

Anyways..........let's debate then. Sure Clottey hasn't faced anyone with Judah's speed and skill set. But the Zab Judah that shows up in flashes/spurts now.......and disappoints with bad behavior, poor performances (outside of the heart he showed against Cotto.........but Jesus Christ two tuneups and he goes the distance? ),

How is he going to survive against the closer to his prime Clottey who is physically strong, and has the stamina to make it a fight every round?

We already see how Judah can fade. Clottey has enough skill to fluster Judah with some shots, definitely has the beard to take his punches, and we talk about strength.......I think Clottey is stronger.

I mean I can't really tell, I'm not their ****ing trainer or anything. Basing things stylistically you can see how Clottey will bang away at times.

Judah's M.O. is to jump in and out in a flash and land shots at angles that you can't see. He's going to get caught.

He's probably going to think he can load up on Clottey and stop him.......then he'll find out that he's screwed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A good battle of Baldomir's children.

Lol, in all honesty I am really looking forward to this fight. I could see it going either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X