Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz that fought Berto vs Guerrero that fought Berto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz that fought Berto vs Guerrero that fought Berto....

Who wins this one? They both seemed like losing wasn't an option in their respective fights.

The Ghost, he's got the mental toughness. Ortiz has more 1 punch power, but the Ghost is more technical, he's better at long range & close while I'd favor Ortiz at mid range. But I like Roberts stamina to win the day.

Comment

Guerrero, and convincingly. He'd probably do it a lot the same as he beat Berto as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        The Ghost, he's got the mental toughness. Ortiz has more 1 punch power, but the Ghost is more technical, he's better at long range & close while I'd favor Ortiz at mid range. But I like Roberts stamina to win the day.
        Id slightly favor Robert. But dont forget ortiz doesnt gas either. If ortiz caves mentally its a wrap. But, if he doesnt it would be a great fight. Robert by decision.

Comment

Corrales vs Diego all over.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Corrales vs Diego all over.
            mirror match

Comment

ORTIZ..........and it's not even close.

Ortiz beat a strong roided up Berto who was an active fighter at the time.

Guerrero beat a weak off the roids Berto that was coming off a 15 month lay-off.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                ORTIZ..........and it's not even close.

Ortiz beat a strong roided up Berto who was an active fighter at the time.

Guerrero beat a weak off the roids Berto that was coming off a 15 month lay-off.
                Ortiz got raped in some of those sequences against Berto. Robert should have gotten a second round TKO over Berto! He absolutely beat the crap out of Berto worse!

Comment

Wow great fight. Nice observation on Ortiz, he looked possessed that night and a "losing is not an option" attitude.
                  Still slightly edging to Guerrero, but I call this fight a toss up.

Comment

I think this is a good question. It's hard for me to picture Ortiz without thinking about the Lopez and maidana losses entering my head. But if I could forget those performances and just focus on what I saw in the Berto fight, I might have to go with Ortiz. He is a strong guy and I think his hands are faster than Guerrero. Ortiz came in the mayweather fight at 165 or something in the 160's (not sure bout vs Berto) so Ortiz might be hard to push around.

Comment

Working...
                    X