No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon: Hatton's Reaction To First Big Shot is Key

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon: Hatton's Reaction To First Big Shot is Key

BOB Shannon will ­discover the answer to one of boxing’s biggest questions when Ricky Hatton is hit for the first time on Saturday.

Shannon is the man ‘The Hitman’ has chosen to guide him through his comeback fight against ­Vyacheslav Senchenko at the ­Manchester ­Arena.

It will be the 34-year-old Hatton’s first ring appearance for more than three years after his decision to come out of retirement.

However, can he return to the top after such a long break?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waaaaaar ricky hatton!!

Comment

My God, hardly the most inspiring words from a trainer! Is he trying to skew the betting odds or something? If not it sounds like he's got very little faith in Hatton's ability to get back to World level. I'm all for honesty but Jesus!

Comment

The trainer doesn't even like his odds of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
          My God, hardly the most inspiring words from a trainer! Is he trying to skew the betting odds or something? If not it sounds like he's got very little faith in Hatton's ability to get back to World level. I'm all for honesty but Jesus!
          Probably this ^^^^^.

If Hatton doesn't put Senchenko away in 3/4 rounds, he'll get stopped.

Comment

yikes ... I hope this isn't the guy giving ricky his pep talk before he walks out there

Comment

I am a big R Hatton fan but I have a gut feeling this will end badly. He looks broken in recent interviews, a shadow of his former self, like his spark has been extinguished. I sincerely hope I am wrong, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by David1976 View Post
                I am a big R Hatton fan but I have a gut feeling this will end badly. He looks broken in recent interviews, a shadow of his former self, like his spark has been extinguished. I sincerely hope I am wrong, I really do.
                I don't agree at all. He seems very content, mature and ready to go. The little jokes and smiles will return soon, maybe after the fight. I just think he's so focused that he will put everything in it tomorrow. I've got my ticket sorted out, and I hope Ricky will take him apart quicker than Paulie. After all, Paulie is not the hardest puncher in the world, and he stopped him.

Comment

Man, they are making too much of a big deal out of this fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X