No announcement yet.

Broner: "I'm like doo-doo you can't scrape off your shoe."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner: "I'm like doo-doo you can't scrape off your shoe."

It's a novel approach, that, isn't it? Comparing yourself to a nuisance piece of excrement.

Do you think this would catch on, or maybe be a theme that Broner will develop?

"Hey, Larry, I just have to say... I'm like a pube you can't piss off the side of the bowl."

"I'm like that piece of snot that hangs up your nose but you can't pull out."

Ummm....no Broner

He is over-doing catch phrases now and needs to slow down. I like the Frogger comment he said on an article in the front page.

Comment

I think it's to make up for a lack of genuine personality, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I like him okay from what I've seen, but charisma and character don't come naturally to him.

Comment

Broner is a corny guy, there's no denying that. I thought his ring entrance was interesting I guess. He was dancing like a moron dressed up in all pink.....yet he was being walked into the ring by Kendrick Lamar singing Backseat Freestyle.

There's never going to be a post fight interview where I won't watch it, just to hear these corny lines though.

Comment

He tries way too hard

Comment

I like the one where hes like "im the can man, anybody can get it. mexicans, americans, puerto ricans "

Comment

In the post fight interview I liked the sit in the cut like a band aid line that was a good one but Broner has to come harder with the catch phrases his next fight

Comment

i think its funny how he thinks its clever that he compared himself to a piece of ****

Comment

What Mak said.

I've actually fallen away from boxing a bit, I haven't had the time to keep up, and - sad confession - this was the first time I'd seen him. I was pretty impressed, but his persona is manufactured to a painful degree.

And I love Larry Merchant to bits, but senility is really kicking in hard, isn't it?

Comment

Good comparison by Broner, he truly is like doo-doo.

Comment

Working...
                    X