No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Get Paid Good Money To Post Every Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Get Paid Good Money To Post Every Day

A strong social media presence has always been part of the sales pitch in discussing Ryan Garcia's appeal beyond the ring. The 21-year old lightweight heartthrob from Los Angeles remains sought after on both sides of the ropes, a status which will be put to the test in a DAZN headliner on February 14 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Garcia will face Nicaragua's Francisco Fonseca (25-2-2, 19KOs) in a 12-round lightweight bout which he insists will be the first of four on the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s hope this kids ego doesn’t cut his career short. He’s a big meal ticket and I can see Canelo and GBP going to war over him..too many yes men and ego strokers around him. He’s keen on Canelo so if gbp can’t get him that super dazn contract I can see this kid being the final nail in the coffin between Oscar and Santos Barragan (Canelo)

Comment

Let’s see the haters lose it over this.

War Ryan!!!!!

Comment

Garcia will be a future superstar

Comment

get that money young man, this game is unforgiving and once you're out of the spotlight, no one will do or give a ****... get it while you can.

Comment

This guy is a pansy little punk.
            Anyone who disagrees is the same.

Comment

This kid gets haters and he loves it!

Comment

I'm not a fan but I don't dislike him either. Incan say that he's done hella job using social media to his advantage. He's showed his skills blasting out Duno, will be interesting to see where he goes.

Comment

Just Curious how do you make Money posting on Instagram?, I know people with Thousands of Followers who I have asked this question and they say they never got Money, I mean unless they set it to private, anyone with a computer can see any Instagram for free. NO ONE pays extra to look at Instagram.

Thank You in advance.

Comment

Well done young man. Make that money. Sounds like he and his family need to look into starting his own promotional company.

Comment

Working...
                    X