No announcement yet.

Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Man the woman is not fit to be president, and this is not an attack on her, but the sad and pathetic thing is how cultish democrats are, the voters and people are in denial about her health issues, do they even care about her health or is it just an ego trip they rather not have the enemy of theirs aka the right be correct that their candidate is sick?

Even Bernie Sanders is in better health, she has weird seizures, she always looks like she is on meds with the wide eyed stare, needs help walking up stairs, spit and drank some green phlegm, faints at this event, had headaches, etc,

even Dr drew and several doctors have questioned her health only to get silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      even Dr drew and several doctors have questioned her health only to get silenced.

they didnt question her health persay they questioned the methods use to treat her. Apparently the doctors of her are using outdated medicine and techniques to treat her, if you ask me sounds like someone is manipulating her doctors to do lil a possible to treat her.

Comment

This ***** about to die.

Trump gonna win by default now & Putin gonna buttf#ck Trump at their first summit til he sells the US to Russia for $152 & 3,000 smallpox inflected blanket to be given to our highest officed politicians to help the Russian takeover go smoothly.

F#ck it I'm gonna start to work on my Russian so I can get a good job with our new Russian overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BROOK! View Post
          they didnt question her health persay they questioned the methods use to treat her. Apparently the doctors of her are using outdated medicine and techniques to treat her, if you ask me sounds like someone is manipulating her doctors to do lil a possible to treat her.
          I can't imagine her getting anything but the best possible treatment being who she is and the position she is in. I mean I don't know exactly what's wrong with her or how they are treating it but I just can't imagine her getting second rate health care.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
            I can't imagine her getting anything but the best possible treatment being who she is and the position she is in. I mean I don't know exactly what's wrong with her or how they are treating it but I just can't imagine her getting second rate health care.
            Thats what other doctors have said when they seen the report on how they are treating hiliary. So fact is according to doctors they ARE giving her 2nd rate health care, now the only question is why?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This ***** about to die.

Trump gonna win by default now & Putin gonna buttf#ck Trump at their first summit til he sells the US to Russia for $152 & 3,000 smallpox inflected blanket to be given to our highest officed politicians to help the Russian takeover go smoothly.

F#ck it I'm gonna start to work on my Russian so I can get a good job with our new Russian overlords.
              wow u believe the liberal lie that she was healthy

and u also believe the liberal lie that trump is putins b!tch

how stoopid can u be?????

Comment

Is it me or does sound like someone vomiting at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BROOK! View Post
                  They are abusing this woman, FORCING her to run they got her on some meds to make her a zombie to control her easy.

Im still bugged out by that video of her with the wide stare acting strange, looks like someone high on drugs and aloof.

They holding her body up like Weekend at Bernies, crazy its like she is hanging on fumes

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    They are abusing this woman, FORCING her to run they got her on some meds to make her a zombie to control her easy.

Im still bugged out by that video of her with the wide stare acting strange, looks like someone high on drugs and aloof.

They holding her body up like Weekend at Bernies, crazy its like she is hanging on fumes
                    link that video

and lol at weekend at bernies this is waht I thought too lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X