No announcement yet.

Bleeding heart liberal dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    A cross dresser and a trans gender are not the same. If you tell me you don't want draq queens in the women's bathroom, ok, I get that.
    How do u identify his a cross dresser or a tansgender b4 he gets in the bathroom? Do u ask him to strip? Or u got scanners?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Well have u thought that liberal gays are also descriminating that restaurants owners religious belief?

Again violating someone else's freedom
      The Big Dunn

Comment

A cross dresser and a trans gender are not the same. If you tell me you don't want draq queens in the women's bathroom, ok, I get that.
        Actually they are in my book.

One's just a PC way of saying it.

To be honest, I simply call them all 'trans-testicles'. Keeps it simple, and it's to the point.

Comment

No, thats because society is in a constant state of fluctuation. It isn't prudent. Perhaps if you had a more advanced education you could understand why.
          I have more education than you in Science, that's for damn sure.

You still cant grasp that 'XY = male, XX = female' I learned back in grade school.

How'd you miss that lesson????

Can't take race out of it. This has been pushed primarily as a political issue by white men.
          Then you don't get an answer.

Geez, ignorance of both Science and English.

No wonder you guys say standardized tests are racist!

What I stated is fact. If you were properly educated in Science, you'd know it.

Here's a great place to start catching yourself up on stuff most of us learned as kids:
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex...ination_system

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            Well in Europe it's mainly the absolutely massive Muslim population who have an absolute phobia of all things gay or pro female. And ironically it's the liberal gay lobby protecting those bigots!

I can't speak for America. However, come over to the other side of the pond or turn on the news and sneak a peak at the fantastic workings of liberalism.
            Thats because there is a hierarchy for all of us in terms of law.

I am an advocate of freedom of assembly and the ability to protest. I know that means more than just people that agree with me. That means Trump supporters, neo nazi's, KKK, small gov't conservatives, etc etc. also have that right. I may not agree with their specific message, but its more important to me to protect that right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I have more education than you in Science, that's for damn sure.

You still cant grasp that 'XY = male, XX = female' I learned back in grade school.

How'd you miss that lesson????

Then you don't get an answer.

Geez, ignorance of both Science and English.

No wonder you guys say standardized tests are racist!

What I stated is fact. If you were properly educated in Science, you'd know it.

Here's a great place to start catching yourself up on stuff most of us learned as kids:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex...ination_system
              If you choose not to answer that is fine with me.

You explained your position, I made it clear I didn't agree with your position.

Comment

Thats because there is a hierarchy for all of us in terms of law.

I am an advocate of freedom of assembly and the ability to protest. I know that means more than just people that agree with me. That means Trump supporters, neo nazi's, KKK, small gov't conservatives, etc etc. also have that right. I may not agree with their specific message, but its more important to me to protect that right.
                Well have u thought that liberal gays are also descriminating that restaurants owners religious belief?

Again violating someone else's freedom
                Well......????

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Actually they are in my book.

One's just a PC way of saying it.

To be honest, I simply call them all 'trans-testicles'. Keeps it simple, and it's to the point.
                  You posting "they are the same in my book" doesn't make it a fact. you are entitled to double down on something that isn't a fact and stubbornly cling to it because it justifies your position.

Makes it easier for me to understand who you are.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-11-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Well......????
                    I already answered that. Religion can't be used to discriminate. There is no freedom to discriminate so the owner's "freedom" isn't being violated.

Comment

I already answered that. Religion can't be used to discriminate. There is no freedom to discriminate so the owner's "freedom" isn't being violated.
                      So ur allowed to descriminate muslims in the USA now too?

Comment

Working...
                      X