Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Your troll game needs work
    nope mines is the best on the site. I make poeple get in their feelings in real life and even with simple post like this I get responses. If my game was weak people will ignore it but no one ever does.

Comment

• canelo will be in the ring with someone stronger then him for the first time in his career .. it will be a close fight but i don't see canelo winning .. UD or TKO in last 2 rounds for GGG ..

Comment

• Golovkin beats Canelo badly... that's it.

Comment

• I see GGG stopping Canelo late. While Canelo has sharp combinations and pretty good speed, he's gonna need a lot more to keep GGG off of him and he's gonna have to be very consistent. Canelo's also always the bigger guy / bigger puncher when you look at how he's been match up the last 3-4 fights. GGG isn't the quickest guy but his ring intelligence is severely underrated and has one of the hardest / well timed jabs in the game. I see that being a big weapon early for GGG and he'll begin cutting the ring off on Canelo as he tries fighting his way out instead of clinching which will be his downfall. Canelo's also not a mover which won't help him in this fight either. It's the age old "Good Big Man vs Good Little Man" and we know how this usually plays out. Canelo will have moments but I think he succumbs to the pressure and GGG's power.
          Last edited by RL_GMA; 05-16-2017, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• And to add what I said earlier, any time there's a big fight approaching for Canelo and people say he's going to lose a decision, I always bring up the Mayweather situation.

If Canelo can be thoroughly outboxed, yet still score a draw on one of the scorecards, he REALLY gets the benefit of the doubt. I'm not going to comment on the Lara fight because really that could've gone either way and it's expected the popular fighter to win a close fight, but the Mayweather fight decision was absolutely perplexing.

If they fight in Texas with 90k+ fans (which I doubt given T Mobile and MGM fronting huge money), I expect GGG to have to overcome popularity and the overall shadiness that surrounds Texas judges. Remember Juan Diaz vs. Paulie Malignaggi 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

If Canelo can be thoroughly outboxed, yet still score a draw on one of the scorecards, he REALLY gets the benefit of the doubt. I'm not going to comment on the Lara fight because really that could've gone either way and it's expected the popular fighter to win a close fight, but the Mayweather fight decision was absolutely perplexing.

If they fight in Texas with 90k+ fans (which I doubt given T Mobile and MGM fronting huge money), I expect GGG to have to overcome popularity and the overall shadiness that surrounds Texas judges. Remember Juan Diaz vs. Paulie Malignaggi 1?
              Exactly, If Canelo can manage to get a draw on the scorecards against a guy that not only thoroughly outboxed him, but is the boxing king of Las Vegas, then he'll most most definitely be favored on the judges scorecards in this fight.

I almost expect some sort of controversy regarding the decision, assuming there is no TKO. GGG doesn't really have any big name on the horizon either if he totally decimates Canelo, so it's almost in his best interest to make for an even/controversial fight to ensure a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                And to add what I said earlier, any time there's a big fight approaching for Canelo and people say he's going to lose a decision, I always bring up the Mayweather situation.

That Mayweather decision had more to do with CJ Ross being an inadequate judge, rather than favoring Canelo.

She's the same judge who had Bradley beating Pacquiao in the first fight. She never should've had a big fight after that horrendous card.

Comment

• If GGG can't hurt him, then I believe Alvarez will box him to a convincing UD.

Comment

• BostonGuy should sticky Kev's thread, this one is from 2015 and opinions have changed since then.

Comment

• !WAR CHAVEZ!, *TonyMontana*, 10,000 Days, 1hourRun, aldo5408, Anderson Silva, AvoidDisaster, Bardock, bigsmoothh, bobo_bobo, boxinghead530, BoxingIsGreat, BoxingScientist, Canelo Phresh, Corizz, daddys_home, downklown, El Apache, El Campesino, ElPatoLoco, Feint First, Frokid, Golden, In Motion, Jbee310, JmH Reborn, Johnny2x2x, Liver_Shot, megas30, Metho_4u, MEXGBP, Mick6, Mirko Troll Cop, Nubia, onechance87, organizegeneral, Picazo, PivotandRoll, RA-Box, Richey07, robbietor, sefirah, StevenAkaProek, sunny31, vansman954

:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X