Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I Have To Win Convincingly, Win Very Clearly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is going to punish Loma all night for the late stoppage I can feel it

Comment

Its a shame this fight didn't get promoted vigorously like the Spence fight did. Its a good fight but sadly casuals won't notice it. Rigo vs Loma is strictly a treat for boxing diehards thats it

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        Rigo is going to punish Loma all night for the late stoppage I can feel it
        Its 50/50 until the 8th round imo then I see Loma getting in trouble.

Comment

I can't see anyone under 130lbs walking into a Rigo power left hand and shaking it off

Comment

I think that Loma's activity and punch output will be the deciding factor. I can see Rigo landing more impressive single shot punches but Loma will throw a lot more flurries. We will have a controversial Lomacheko win. Rigo's fans will says that he landed the bigger punches and that Loma missed too much and Loma's fans will say that Rigo barely landed anything other than one punch at a time and that Loma may have missed a lot but still landed more. Peace.

Comment

I got rigo winning. His powerful left will be the difference in this fight . I see Loma on the floor...
              rigo is fast , has great defense, has arm length advantage and has always been a winner.

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don’t see .

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                He's only fought three rounds since 2015!!!!??? Not good.... Well at least he knows he can't be conservative in this fight!! This should be fun to see!!!
                And won them all? Sounds even better!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                  More experience in the pros? You’re kidding, right? He fought Donaire. Loma fought multiple world champions.
                  I know salido won't make Rigondeaux look bad.......

Comment

Pay Attention people, they ALREADY gave lomo the 1st round on the scorecards! Watch!

Rigondeaux vs bob arum, fat rafael, espn, jim, hbo & wba!

Comment

They waited Rigo out I hope it backfires........

They finally decided to pay Rigo to fight Lomo after Rigo has gotten older, has been black balled from fighting and Lomo has moved up several weight classes and is looking to go to 135 after this fight. I'm rooting for Rigo simply because he's been given a bad hand all the way around in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X