Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury "Stopped" Wilder, I Would Have Knocked Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    1 way to find out my son.
    And I see Wilder jumping on every big payday that Finkel wouldn't allow him to take previously.
    Of course he will now hahahaha. He's already been exposed and he doesn't need to protect his already protected 0, so why not fight all the guys he was scared to fight all these years. Wilder held that belt hostage and for ransom, for years and years. He successfully avoided every good heavyweight of the last 6 years. All because he knew he would lose, which he did when he finally fought someone decent hahaha.

Comment

Lmao.... I seriously doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Whyte struggled so much in his last fight that Wach gained boxrec points
        Tyson didnt struggle against otto wallin?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Of course he will now hahahaha. He's already been exposed and he doesn't need to protect his already protected 0, so why not fight all the guys he was scared to fight all these years. Wilder held that belt hostage and for ransom, for years and years. He successfully avoided every good heavyweight of the last 6 years. All because he knew he would lose, which he did when he finally fought someone decent hahaha.
          There you go.
          I didn't want the hamster in your head to spin the wheel too hard my child.

Comment

I would love to see Wilder take on Whyte before a Fury rematch. Dillian would get KOed like practically everyone else. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
              There you go.
              I didn't want the hamster in your head to spin the wheel too hard my child.
              It's OK, your boyfriend Wilder will have plenty of time for you now that he is absolutely ruined as a boxer. Maybe the two of you can get pregnant like he always wanted to?? Just make sure you save his legs before the third fury fight, you don't want to be his next excuse as to why he got his azz handed to him again hahaha.

Comment

No, I highly doubt it. Dillian Whyte is too slow. In addition, he is not as fast as Tyson Fury, neither is he as tall or have as long of a reach advantage over Wilder as Tyson Fury did either. Deontay Wilder would be able to launch those long range punches on Dillian's head because he has more physical ability than Whyte. He's taller and enjoys at least a 5 inch reach advantage on him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  It's OK, your boyfriend Wilder will have plenty of time for you now that he is absolutely ruined as a boxer. Maybe the two of you can get pregnant like he always wanted to?? Just make sure you save his legs before the third fury fight, you don't want to be his next excuse as to why he got his azz handed to him again hahaha.
                  That's very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                    Tyson didnt struggle against otto wallin?
                    Fury got cut, but hardly struggled. He was desperate, it was a bad cut, but when did Walin outbox or put him on his heals? After the cut, when he got serious, Fury beat Walin like step child.

Comment

Whyte hasn't knocked anyone out in a long time, not even the 2 C grade fighters cherry picked that almost beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X