No announcement yet.

Working a job is stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    larry you looking for some work??? can you move say around..... 6 kilo a month?
    My buddies moved away from kilos of coke and moved into finance, shipping and logistics.

Supply chain logistics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Me too bro... I consider you not stupid. Ultimate compliment...

My wife calls me stupid and then... asks me to interpret German. I hate that language

I prefer looking down on non Jew killers

German poon is really good
      Yes. I am crazy.
      Crazy like a boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Crazy like a boss
        I am cray cray. Yet somehow. Monies get into my account and every ting. Tings we needs gets delivered. By jap college boys

My wife gets so mad. Cuz I love sleeping and telling her what to wear.

Her mom told her this guy loves you and he makes money. Do what ever he says.

Comment

I am cray cray. Yet somehow. Monies get into my account and every ting. Tings we needs gets delivered. By jap college boys

My wife gets so mad. Cuz I love sleeping and telling her what to wear.

Her mom told her this guy loves you and he makes money. Do what ever he says.
          How long have you been married ?

Comment

How long have you been married ?
            Hes married stop hitting on him. Hes not that way...geeze

Comment

Crazy like a boss
              My wife says about you. How handsome is he. Illllll

Comment

Crazy like a boss
                When you become CEO. Fire a few people. Azz kissers suck azz and nobody will miss them.

My best homie got interviewed by his boss and two Jews said. Fire him. He was worthless. He would take 2 hour lunch breaks ..... he was a Chinese boy who expensed everything. Slept in the sun...

I enjoyed firing him.... then... I fired a few HR Hoes

Human Resources????? Useless

Last story. One time an HR hoe. Big mellons Natalie useless but hot. I was staring at her massive ****... she married a pretty white boy naned bradly.

I hate seeing under utilized puntag. He spent her money on fucjing ugly asian hizoe s

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Hes married stop hitting on him. Hes not that way...geeze
                  Marquez chested. Pac is the man and **** messican commissaries who think it was a clean win.

Pac bear that wet back.

Ask bradly. Hell he will lie. And say whatever

Btw. I’m going to drop a chihuahuas rap album.

Lots of barking. Pac is a master. I loved seeing him beat the crap outta margarine Ito. Loved it. Btw a lot of mex guys hate me.

I can’t stop laughing

Comment

My wife says about you. How handsome is he. Illllll
                    Me....i look like an elbow.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    When you become CEO. Fire a few people. Azz kissers suck azz and nobody will miss them.

My best homie got interviewed by his boss and two Jews said. Fire him. He was worthless. He would take 2 hour lunch breaks ..... he was a Chinese boy who expensed everything. Slept in the sun...

I enjoyed firing him.... then... I fired a few HR Hoes

Human Resources????? Useless

Last story. One time an HR hoe. Big mellons Natalie useless but hot. I was staring at her massive ****... she married a pretty white boy naned bradly.

I hate seeing under utilized puntag. He spent her money on fucjing ugly asian hizoe s
                    It's hard to fire a chick with big balloons. Dudes who downgrade with ugly bltches need to hand over their bro badge.

Comment

Me....i look like an elbow.

It's hard to fire a chick with big balloons. Dudes who downgrade with ugly bltches need to hand over their bro badge.
                      I was finger banging Mary Jane rotten crotch. I think her poon smelled like death.

I was a young punk working at great America. Bay Area bull crap.

She let me fiver her and

Her poon made me drive with my right arm outta my black 71 Buick. I was driving fast to get that Cheez whiz and fart smell. I wish I could say other wise.

Stanky azz. Ghetto hizoe. Got cheesy wizz. Cottage chess clam. Medi toxic poon.

Comment

Working...
                      X