No announcement yet.

The XFL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Bronko Nagurski was a pro wrestler? Cool, for what promotion? And did he use his real name?
    His real name would be a draw ,and he was an NWA World Champion. He was big in the biz.

Legendary bout.

The original thunder and lighting RB combo was the powerhouse Nagurski and The Galloping Ghost Red Grange in that Chicago Bears backfield.
    Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-08-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

P.J.Walker the QB for Houston won't be in the XFL long, hmmmmmm.....why is he in the XFL?

Did find Kermit Whitfield who was one of the nations fastest HS sprinters once upon a time.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-08-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

The rules
        * After a touchdown, teams will have one play from either the 2-yard line (one point), 5-yard line (two points) or 10-yard line (three points). There are no kicks allowed for PATs.

* If a team completes a forward pass behind the line of scrimmage, that team may throw a second forward pass.

* Overtime consists of five rounds, similar to a shootout or penalty kicks, with each team getting one play from the 5-yard line.

* The play clock is shortened from 40 seconds to 25.

* On kickoffs, the kicking team cannot move until the ball is caught by the returner. Touchbacks will be placed at the 35-yard line.

* On punts, the punting team cannot go past the line of scrimmage until the ball is kicked. If a ball goes out of bounds inside the 35, it’s a touchback and the ball goes to the 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          The rules
          * After a touchdown, teams will have one play from either the 2-yard line (one point), 5-yard line (two points) or 10-yard line (three points). There are no kicks allowed for PATs.

* If a team completes a forward pass behind the line of scrimmage, that team may throw a second forward pass.

* Overtime consists of five rounds, similar to a shootout or penalty kicks, with each team getting one play from the 5-yard line.

* The play clock is shortened from 40 seconds to 25.

* On kickoffs, the kicking team cannot move until the ball is caught by the returner. Touchbacks will be placed at the 35-yard line.

* On punts, the punting team cannot go past the line of scrimmage until the ball is kicked. If a ball goes out of bounds inside the 35, it’s a touchback and the ball goes to the 35.
          Why do these generic programs even bother trying to be successful?

We all know what's going to happen very shortly. They are going to shut down like they always do.

Comment

Social ACTORvist Colin tried to find the entrance door but priced himself out.....He's looking for a new league to kneel in ????

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Johnny Manziel took a shot at the XFL on Friday night when asked on Twitter if he would be playing in the new professional football league which begins on Saturday.

“ComebackSZN still alive if y’all ain’t know,” Manziel tweeted. “Just not playing for another league that’s going to fold on you midway through the season.”

Manziel — who played two games for the Memphis Express in the Alliance of American Football last spring before the league folded — said he will be OK if he never plays football again.

“If I never pick up a ball again it’s all love. I was the most lit, most relatable college football player to ever do it,” he tweeted. “Did things my way and made it way further than I ever could of imagined. The game gave me life and I’ll forever be grateful.

Lmao what a douchebag.
              White America loved this guy.
              If he was black, he wouldn’t have even had as many chances as Manziel.

Manziel is the epitome of white privilege, and even with it his dumb arse couldn’t stay in the NFL. Worthless human being.

Comment

Oh, and XFL will last not even 2 months dude. Let’s be real. People are watching NBA now. Don’t know why they still try with this...

Comment

I was planning to watch last weekend and missed it. Forgot, like I'm sure many did. It's hard to make room in one's mind that there's football when the NFL season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                    Oh, and XFL will last not even 2 months dude. Let’s be real. People are watching NBA now. Don’t know why they still try with this...
                    The Dallas game drew over 17,000 people to the old baseball park. Don't know if they make money on that number but as usual it's all about the tv deals.

Regarding Manziel, his family come from oil money in a small town in East Texas. Privileged for sure.

Comment

USFL 2.0 we all know how that turned out.

Comment

Working...
                      X