Tips on how to improve on sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice on a blow up doll

Comment

[QUOTE=Quiksilva;20364254]Haven't dated in 2015 quite a bit of a long time, had many casual sex though. In this lifespan if I were to count with how many women I've slept with 15 plus for sure.

Just had sex last night with this Spanish chick and she said I was boring because I don't touch her, make her horny or kiss her around the body etc lol.

Obviously when you read the menu you thought you were buying the "girlfriend experience" when in fact what you got was the "wife" experience. Don't sweat it...next time just take your glasses.

Comment

You gotta put items in her @sswhole. They love it...

Comment

Women like to get dominated.

Also, have to he good at eating ***** my dude.

Another tip, eat celery and beets. Sex fuel for dudes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rockybigblower;20366832]
            Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
            Haven't dated in 2015 quite a bit of a long time, had many casual sex though. In this lifespan if I were to count with how many women I've slept with 15 plus for sure.

Just had sex last night with this Spanish chick and she said I was boring because I don't touch her, make her horny or kiss her around the body etc lol.

Obviously when you read the menu you thought you were buying the "girlfriend experience" when in fact what you got was the "wife" experience. Don't sweat it...next time just take your glasses.
            Hahaha thanks dude. Tinder is so good

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Women like to get dominated.

Also, have to he good at eating ***** my dude.

Another tip, eat celery and beets. Sex fuel for dudes.
              banana, melons, peanuts, and ginseng too?

Comment

Many casual sex yet your boring? Lmfao man gtfoh
                Good troll thread though

Comment

Each of us has secret desires in which there is nothing indecent. This is the first time you will be able to tell your partner frankly about your erotic fantasies. Most likely, you will be able to bring them to life. But you have to do it in a way that doesn't offend your lover. "I want you to be happy, and I want you to feel good with me!" - That's the central leitmotif of all conversations about sex. You don't want to point out the routine and boredom of your current intimate life. You can not say that he did not suit you and purchased a fidget spinner butt plug to help you finally achieve the desired result - this is you questioning his manhood.
                  Last edited by SeboPlus; 07-02-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Get your foreplay game on point.

I’m giving 6 sided shapes, fruits any object I can think of. A master painter. Listen to her. You’ll know when’s she’s enjoying it. Don’t just focus on that one point immediately. Tease. A little bit at a time.

Different positions. Mix it up. I know having a lady ridding you feels amazing but don’t just settle in for the night like that.

Eye contact, kisses. Make her feel like you love her body.

Take control and don’t be nervous. Confidence is attractive.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X