Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Browne Spars With a 'Much Slimmer' Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Ok we need you to emulate Whyte, so if you could just suck your head down into your shoulders as much as poss, yep that’s it make it tiny.

Now just wing shots like a ******. Perfect.”

Comment

test this fat blimp for clenbuterol and cocaine ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Was thinking that’s a long time to be away from the mix. By the time Fury enters the ring again, even against a pushover, it’ll be about three years since he last fought. Man, that’s a long time. He’ll need two or three tune-ups before he can think about fighting the big boys. We’re talking maybe another year-and-a-half before we see him against Wilder, Joshua, et al.
        Completely agree, anything sooner and he's there to role over imo. But I think he gets sparked by Wilder anyway lol AJ is a more competitive fight.

Comment

That is great news! Heavyweight Divisions better with him than without him

Comment

EX Lineal champ. Didn't I hear Ring say they let the lineal title be open... Finally. He can no longer hold that title hostage!

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Fury has come from 350 pounds in 2 months and now is down to 300 maybe just dipped below. He is looking to shift down to 260-270 over the next 2 months and fight (harder to lose this weight) then by the end of the year will be ready for anything.
              If wishes, hopes and dreams were stick bricks and mortar you'd have a house and a HW champ. Keep the dream alive, man. Meanwhile the world turns.
              I think Lucas needs to step up his sparring game, actually

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                EX Lineal champ. Didn't I hear Ring say they let the lineal title be open... Finally. He can no longer hold that title hostage!
                as far as i'm concerned, Fury is still lineal

the Ring can go suck a bag of d*cks

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  as far as i'm concerned, Fury is still lineal

the Ring can go suck a bag of d*cks
                  In real world he's not lineal champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    He must be on those weight watcher kebabs.
                    LMAO at your sig pic yeah, Canelo lost a fan in me, no excuses!

Hope ggg knocks him out and caves his face in!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      In real world he's not lineal champion.
                      I actually agree with that statement in a way, but maybe not in the way you might want

It seems like I accept The Ring's awarding of lineal champion-status to Klitschko, and then by extension to Fury; ergo, if I accept that then for consistency's sake I must also accept their stripping of Fury. But in reality, of course, it can be (should be?) argued that Wlad never became undisputed, and thus the HW lineal championship has actually been vacant since Lewis. Why should we think that The Ring has final say?

Presumably, lineal champions still existed in the 90s even though The Ring stopped publishing their lists? In other words, The Ring doesn't have the final say, unless you think lineal champions just disappeared in the 90s. I took Klitschko to be lineal BUT NOT BECAUSE THE RING TOLD ME SO

The politics and stupidity of this sport means that an undisputed HW champion hasn't existed for nearly 15 years. And so, in a certain sense, you're right, Fury isn't lineal and neither can anyone else stake that claim

But whatever, if Fury makes a successful comeback and fights at an elite level again, and then proceeds to lose, I will probably view that boxer as lineal champion. It's all subjective anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X