Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Damm and Steven Segal used to have beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think height would matter much among experts. there will always be a target to attack, weakness to exploit. people always thinking ''head shots''

imho, speed would win out (or whoever set the best trap).

ss doesnt seem like a swifty.

50/50 for me

Comment

I remember Stallone telling a story about how he had a party at his place and Seagal and Van Damme were both there. Stallone said that Van Damme confronted Seagal over a load of **** talk he had been saying and offered Seagal out there and then.

Seagal didn't want none of it apparently. Stallone on record saying Van Damme woulda pushed his **** in.

Comment

Van Damme destroys him. I actually like Segal, for pure unintentional comedy, but he ducked JCVD throughout the 90's. He also was choked out for talking smack and pooped his pants, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          I remember Stallone telling a story about how he had a party at his place and Seagal and Van Damme were both there. Stallone said that Van Damme confronted Seagal over a load of **** talk he had been saying and offered Seagal out there and then.

Seagal didn't want none of it apparently. Stallone on record saying Van Damme woulda pushed his **** in.
          theres also this story...

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...ticle-1.802923

''Witnesses saw Zito hit the action star with a one-two combination. "It was a right hand and a left hook," said a source. "He went over, chair and all, boom," Zito admitted.''

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Van Damme destroys him. I actually like Segal, for pure unintentional comedy, but he ducked JCVD throughout the 90's. He also was choked out for talking smack and pooped his pants, look it up.
            http://www.manlymovie.net/2016/08/le...ut-seagal.html

''Are you talking about the bull****ter, Gene Lebell? The guy who says that he choked Steven out, which is a big, big lie. You mean the Gene who actually is a murderer who went to jail and got out of a technicality, that Gene? You should look that up. That’s a fact, not a fairytale like that bs Gene spins.''

Comment

Baby oil & nude, I would pay not to see that...

Comment

Van Damme wants to be be a warrior again so that his family will love him. Here he is doing his impression of Jim Lampley...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Segal got choked out & crapped himself.

A guy I know in Japan has a film of segal getting mopped a big J dude..

Not everything in on the net. Not everyone posts everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Van Damme wants to be be a warrior again so that his family will love him. Here he is doing his impression of Jim Lampley...

Poor JCVD, he just needs love....
                    Jhonny takes his love, he doesn't beg for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Poor JCVD, he just needs love....
                      Jhonny takes his love, he doesn't beg for it...
                      He's emotionally unbalanced. He used to be a big coke-head...I think that has something to do with it. I saw another doc on him and all of the sudden out of no where he starts crying on his wife's shoulder and she has to baby him. They have a condo around the corner from me but he's never here...only Gladys (his wife). I think she's from here.

Comment

Working...
                      X