No announcement yet.

Adult film star August Ames dead at 23; friends suspect she committed suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Share the stats for veterans. I heard that was crazy.
    Speaking of... I once worked for Raytheon doing research for DoD on how to make a suicide hotline for veterans more effective with AI. Some dark stuff I sifted through.

Comment

• This Threads Anthem.

Comment

• I have a feeling abella danger dies next

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          I have a feeling abella danger dies next
          Keep dreaming! I don't think so. Why do you think so?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Gentle reminder that suicide is more prevalent per capita in the 45-64 and 85+ age groups than any other age groups

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
            those stats may be true BUT in what other era are children committing suicide as often ?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Or the scene in Private Teacher where Honey Wilder and her friend have sex with the young nephew. Nowadays videos can't compare to back then.
              Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
              "Oh Come on, Aunt Diane, I always wanted to..

You have? Oh Well.. might as well keep it in the Family."

A scene I know well. [MENTION][/MENTION]

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              that scene with aunt diane and her friend is the greatest single **** scene, when i watch it my cum squirts almost 3 feet away from me. every man who has watched that scene would like to have a threesome with aunt diane and her friend. i want to watch this movie again now, i think

Comment

• Illuminati sacrifice

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Illuminati sacrifice
                  Didnt she kill herself because she said she doesnt do scenes with untested gay **** actors (one of which happened to be black) and the massive twitter ****storm caused her to off herself? Some derranged, child molested girl said she won't do scenes with untested HIV-positive **** stars and twitter bullied her into killing herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Didnt she kill herself because she said she doesnt do scenes with untested gay **** actors (one of which happened to be black) and the massive twitter ****storm caused her to off herself? Some derranged, child molested girl said she won't do scenes with untested HIV-positive **** stars and twitter bullied her into killing herself.
                    That's 2018 for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      No need to point out race because she had ****ed on Black dudes.

Comment

Working...
                      X