No announcement yet.

My birfday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birfday

Tomorrow my birfday and nobody I know has aknowledged it, Im a ****ing loser, plus my barber kinda ****ed my haircut up by cutting it shorter than I usually cut it. ****in bish

Wow.. 26 years of uncontrolled forehead growth

Here's to many more

Comment

Happy born day. I'm turning 27 in January

Comment

Birthdays are depressing. I decided to give up alcohol, opiates and weed my last birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
          Birthdays are depressing. I decided to give up alcohol, opiates and weed my last birthday
          They are. I honestly hate this time of the year, New years eve is ****in depressing

Comment

You know it's your fault for not reminding people earlier that it's your birthday soon. Red k for being a scumbag and I hope you suck a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Tomorrow my birfday and nobody I know has aknowledged it, Im a ****ing loser, plus my barber kinda ****ed my haircut up by cutting it shorter than I usually cut it. ****in bish
              cmon, bro.....theyre plotting a surprise party

sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Happy Birthday.

Comment

The number of dudes in here who were born in '91...

Anyway, happy forehead growth day. You'd better hope and pray you don't fall victim to male pattern baldness.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                    The number of dudes in here who were born in '91...

Anyway, happy forehead growth day. You'd better hope and pray you don't fall victim to male pattern baldness.

^^^ upset at you dissing balding guys

Comment

Working...
                    X