No announcement yet.

Age you lost your virginity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age you lost your virginity?

I was 16. I went raw so it was awesome. I popped her cherry and there was blood on my 2 inch BBC. AND HER CUM (CREAM)

Yours?

Comment

29, hopefully? Yeah? No?

Comment

Wow

Another Butler hate thread?

You guys are picking on the guy too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Wow

Another Butler hate thread?

You guys are picking on the guy too much.

Tangina

Comment

I was stoned on another plane of dimension.

Comment

1 was 14, she was 17 and it was a disaster. she started things off by giving me a hicky on my bicep. we were friends (my friends and her friends mingled). we all used to hang out in a wooded area called ''the fields'' (yeah, ingenious).

it was noon-ish on a summer sunday, just me and her (danielle for the nosy). i was rocking a wife beater (dont recall what she was wearing). she had huge ****, long legs and green eyes. i never pushed on her cause she was 17 and everyone was chasing her.

anyway, we come up on a huge boulder and im showing off doing all kinds of flips. she was a good 4'' taller than me but 0 % body fat. i got tired and we found ourselves laying down. again, sex was the furthest thing from my mind. all of a sudden she start twirling my hair and rubbing my arm. time stopped. i couldnt breath.

then she went for the hickie and i........came . almost instantly. i was frozen and hoping she would show me mercy by ending it there. nope. ive had gfs prior to this but things never went this far. so she stops, im still frozen with lust and fear...then she mounts me. holy fnck. im waiting for her to start laughing and telling everyone what a putz i was.

but she was cool. worked on him and got him going. 10-15 thrusts later i was a man ! we hooked up more (not bf/gf and i got the hang of it).

Comment

Define virginity

Comment

I don't know, I can't read the future.

Comment

17. Her name was Sol. Jose will like this, she was a Rican. Giant boobies. We both had no idea what we were doing lmao
                    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 02-11-2017, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X