Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big props to aj didn't think he had the focus and mental agility to adjust in 6 month

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    The sad thing is you're not even trolling with your nonsense. The most emotionally fragile, girly poster on this website yet somehow you try to fit the words "as a man" into every post.

I actually kind of agree with what you're saying about Ruiz, it's just that you're such an emotionally stunted imbecile I would never cosign with you.
    Well that your issue.
    Youre calling me more names than I CALLED ANY of the people im supposedly mad at. Lmao. You guys are insulting me and what's so funny is that they are WRONG about what im saying and they are still insulting me. They are all saying im only saying this because im a ruiz fan

Not angry. A little frustrated that i cant have a decent convo.

But look. I have been a confident good looking successful man A LONG time. Im used to pulling the insecurities out of men. People get in their feelings around me and think i think im better or im angry because they feel inferior.

Thats your guys problem. I do think it's sad. People either love me or hate me. Confident people love me. People with low self esteem take me the wrong way becausw they feel inadequate around me. Crazy i have the same affect over the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      As a man i can tell youre an unsuccessful loser, LIAR, that makes assumptions out of thin air and spreads the gossip.

Smh. I would hate to be you. Lmao. Im sure you do too

BUT if you want to keep your panties on and level your emotions out of it i am open for you to rebuttal my post and may be help me see something i missed.
      Blah, Blah, Blah....I can sleep good tonight, that right man that trained for it tonight won.

Comment

We're not really so surprised as to how this fight went down are we ? I'm 99% sure I saw many. many NSB people predicting a fight just like this. Use the KLitchsko method, stay away, box him, make it boring , yada yada yada, so many guys were saying that on here.
        The props is that AJ had the discipline to make those changes and stick to them. He is not Wilder and now we know what happens when he tries to be Wilder. And I think he was almost immediately aware of and regretting that, after the first fight.
        Those KO's and KD's are great and exciting. But with all these belts and so much at stake, you do what you have to do. To heck with what people will write tomorrow. That man has reclaimed his title and the belts...

Comment

Well that your issue.
          Youre calling me more names than I CALLED ANY of the people im supposedly mad at. Lmao. You guys are insulting me and what's so funny is that they are WRONG about what im saying and they are still insulting me. They are all saying im only saying this because im a ruiz fan

But look. I have been a confident good looking successful man A LONG time. Im used to pulling the insecurities out of men. People get in their feelings around me and think i think im better or im angry because they feel inferior.

Thats your guys problem. I do think it's sad. People either love me or hate me. Confident people love me. People with low self esteem take me the wrong way becausw they feel inadequate around me. Crazy i have the same affect over the internet
          You're actually the most blatantly insecure and childish fruit I've ever come across in my 14 years of posting on this website which is saying a lot.

The fact that every single thread you shitpost in has the same pattern of everybody in the thread telling you what a pathetic scorn of a human you're behaving like is quite telling.

There is nothing but projection coming from you. You're clueless and even when people tell you in a polite manner you still lash out like the little girl that you are, desperately trying to brag about your trophy wife or materialism when nobody gives a damn about your life, that is the very definition of what you accuse other of being: insecure, low self-esteem, lack of manhood etc.

Keep being frustrated that you can't have a decent convo, it's everybody else and not you. You're like Jeffrey Dahmer not understanding why he can't connect with Vegans.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            Yeah, didn't think AJ could do it for 12, he did it pretty comfortably. Congrats.
            - -AJ used to be comfortably great.

Them were the Halcyon Days of yore. Fat Andy now with his 15 min of fame.

Hvywt division wide open in the near future.

Comment

Great post TS. Joshua showed the discipline and poise that a champion should have. His performance was like Lennox and Wladimir when they were on top. There is more to come with Joshua.

Comment

This is how he shouldve fought Ruiz the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  - -Not a great fight, and so far removed from his all conquering unified title reign as to question his longevity at the top.
                  Thats your opinion. Just look at his fight in June, most people wouldn't have had the fortitude to come back 6 months later and dominate like that it wasn't about conquering it was about redemption and getting belts back both of which he accomplished last night.

Comment

Well that your issue.

Just ignore the bullchit bro, i have no issue with you. Think your cool was just reading through my thread noticed 3 others taking offense at what your saying for some reason. Doesn't make sense but people get upset at silly chit online part n parcel of it i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
                      We're not really so surprised as to how this fight went down are we ? I'm 99% sure I saw many. many NSB people predicting a fight just like this. Use the KLitchsko method, stay away, box him, make it boring , yada yada yada, so many guys were saying that on here.
                      The props is that AJ had the discipline to make those changes and stick to them. He is not Wilder and now we know what happens when he tries to be Wilder. And I think he was almost immediately aware of and regretting that, after the first fight.
                      Those KO's and KD's are great and exciting. But with all these belts and so much at stake, you do what you have to do. To heck with what people will write tomorrow. That man has reclaimed his title and the belts...
                      Thats the thing bro, i was reading all those predictions beforehand but wasn't sure aj could make those adjustments in 6 months plus his ability to adjust and slow ruiz down in there was astonishing. Its one thing talking about it pre fight but to go in there as he did after being stopped by the same person previously was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X