Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters You Are Done With For Now! AND WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    There isn't anyone I'm done with. There aren't too many top boxers/fighters to care about these days. Most are also out of sight and inactive.
    This is the truth.

Comment

I’m pretty tuned out from GGG. I don’t care for his opposition and chasing the Canelo money but its mostly that he’s over the hill and I think he’s a bit of a shot fighter at this point. Would rather give my full support to the younger guys who are the future.

Comment

Amir Khan. The skype wanking and the way he behaved when he accused AJ of shagging his wife. He 100% does coke, drinks etc. His head is not all there but he's earnt enough money over the past few years. When Canelo ko'd him, my first thoughts were 'he's dead', followed by 'you've made enough money, now quit'.
        the people who cared about him, like his closest friend, they also quit. They did that because they cared about his well being, but he's so delusional he thinks she abandoned him and cashed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
          Amir Khan. The skype wanking and the way he behaved when he accused AJ of shagging his wife. He 100% does coke, drinks etc. His head is not all there but he's earnt enough money over the past few years. When Canelo ko'd him, my first thoughts were 'he's dead', followed by 'you've made enough money, now quit'.
          the people who cared about him, like his closest friend, they also quit. They did that because they cared about his well being, but he's so delusional he thinks she abandoned him and cashed out.
          I like your passion for Khan. You must be a former huge Khan fan. Your passion shows, even when you are pissed. Kudos.

Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            I'm done with Errol.
            Him talking crap about not crossing the street and then for his bone headed decision to drive drunk.
            He barely got into the driver seat imo, ill take a wait and see approach with him. But seems pbc has all but pretty much universally have acted like crawford doesnt exist but crawford has done himself no favors eithers.

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Mikey Garcia..... He just aint been the same ever since he came back. Idk whats up with him
            Yeah mikey as of recently has be questioning his moves but Im still a fan and rooting for him, I think he stuck between a rock and a hard place, he cant go to 140 cause his friend and brother/trainer of Jose Ramiez are champion their and actively campaigning their, he doesnt want suck down all the way to 135 either cause it might just ruin him and so he pretty much stuck at 147. So ill take a wait and see approach with em for now.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Jermall Charlo. Back in 2017 I thought he would be ruling the MW division by 2019. He has shown no true willingness to fight the best. His career is a joke.
            Yeah I was a huge Charlo fan back then but boy have the mediocre have fallen, he basically a less accomplished repackaged GGG just another average fighter who rather hang around and beg for figths than earn them.

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
            Gennady Golovkin.

He refuses to fight anybody nut Canelo
            yeah he basically is boxing version of pan-handling.

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Jermall Charlo - Lack of competition

Carl Frampton - Same and Inactivity

Badou Jack - Inactivity
            I agree with charlo what makes it even worse for me is he attitude and completely lack of desire to change that and is happy fighting nobodies.

Carl Framption I dont really have fault in, he looking to fight herring and LSC pretty much ducked em out of the rubber match.

Badou Jack is allright with me, he had some tough fights and most recently got his head split into 2 so I dont mind him taking extra time.

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Terence Crawford. His opposition has been weak since moving up to 147. The only way he earns my respect back is if he joins the PBC family and starts fighting real Welterweights.
            Terrance Crawford I knew was going to go the hoeass bradley route which is play House boy to Arum and be happy wasting his career inreturn for easy paydays till he retires.

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Luis Nery. Wasn't a huge fan, per-say but I'm just done with him in every sense now.
            Luis Nery is on everyone hate list right now.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            There isn't anyone I'm done with. There aren't too many top boxers/fighters to care about these days. Most are also out of sight and inactive.
            I think boxers are active enough but who they are active with are meh opposition so they might as well just be inactive.

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            I’m pretty tuned out from GGG. I don’t care for his opposition and chasing the Canelo money but its mostly that he’s over the hill and I think he’s a bit of a shot fighter at this point. Would rather give my full support to the younger guys who are the future.
            Yeah GGG has been weighed measured and found wanting.

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
            lmfao Khan is the ultimate buster of boxing, no one else has came close to playing himself like khan other than Paulie mallanaji (crying postfight with broner about his ex lmfao")

Comment

I was pretty high on Oscar Valdez when he first went pro. I was even ridiculed by some people for saying that he was better than Verdejo. Now I'm pretty much done with him. He's content on fighting mediocre opposition and blantantly ducked Shakur Stevenson. His fight yesterday was the first one of his that I've watched live in a while and he looked terrible.

Comment

I'm done with Kovalev.

His performance against Canelo was pathetic. He sold out his legacy for a payday. Then after he basically confirmed as much.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  I was pretty high on Oscar Valdez when he first went pro. I was even ridiculed by some people for saying that he was better than Verdejo. Now I'm pretty much done with him. He's content on fighting mediocre opposition and blantantly ducked Shakur Stevenson. His fight yesterday was the first one of his that I've watched live in a while and he looked terrible.
                  This speaks for me too. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    I'm done with Kovalev.

His performance against Canelo was pathetic. He sold out his legacy for a payday. Then after he basically confirmed as much.
                    I'm a Kovalev fan as well. The guy really overachieved.

Comment

Victor ortiz. I gave up on him after he quit against berto in the rematch. He had all the talent just lacked the heart.
                      I forgave him after he quit against maidana, mayweather, Lopez and collazo. But berto was the final straw. He deserved to have that pizza box thrown at him

Comment

Working...
                      X