Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    Well Pacquiao has already filed one lawsuit, Mayweather would be a complete idiot to come out and directly accuse Pacquiao of using PEDs.

Yeah fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      I acknowledged you answer.

You peppered me with questions totally not within topic, I pleaded sticking to topic, now I have comprehension issues?
      My answer had been repeated several times earlier in the thread. Yet you persisted to ask the same question. So yes, I'd say you do. But all is well now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        My answer had been repeated several times earlier in the thread. Yet you persisted to ask the same question. So yes, I'd say you do. But all is well now.
        LOL you started with a question before you answered legitimately. Can't say anything more to you.

I'm always well.

Comment

LOL you started with a question before you answered legitimately. Can't say anything more to you.

I'm always well.
          I know I did. Too bad, it took a handful of people repeating the exact same thing before you understood.

Glad your well. And that this thread found an answer.

Comment

I'm always well.
            Tamis:

I'm curious what you thought about Bob saying the quotes from Pac about accepting testing were false.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I know I did. Too bad, it took a handful of people repeating the exact same thing before you understood.

Glad your well. And that this thread found an answer.

Comment

Thank you, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Tamis:

I'm curious what you thought about Bob saying the quotes from Pac about accepting testing were false.
                  Ei mate wassup!

I don't know. I swore I don't have any idea with that. It's strange that article came up.

Comment

Ei mate wassup!

I don't know. I swore I don't have any idea with that. It's strange that article came up.
                    Funny thing is Manny was quoted in the filipino paper and Bob isn't even in the philipines.t like last December when he was on vacation when Pac and Roach said they would take any test.

Bob Arum is reallyfu%kin this up. He's scared and Manny isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Funny thing is Manny was quoted in the filipino paper and Bob isn't even in the philipines.t like last December when he was on vacation when Pac and Roach said they would take any test.

Bob Arum is reallyfu%kin this up. He's scared and Manny isn't.
                      Could be mate, no can tell.

I'm thinkin' MIchael Koncz didn't wake up on time for Pac's breakfast and he got ass whoopin from Pac, then grew anger and hacked the website lol.

Uncle Bob sure does exhibit bad karma of lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X