No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is a cowardly scumbag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
    Calzaghe was never knocked out in under a round by a Columbian waiter; it is the hypocrisy of Khan which is pissing a lot of people off.
    i hate STUPID people and you are clearly one of them.

hypocrisy? so froch can have a go at khan when he loses but when he loses, khan is allowed or shouldnt say anything??? are you really that thick or just a typical blind bnp idiot??

Comment

As much as i respect khan as he is from UK and i like his fights. i don't like the way he responded with a verbal jab to Froch, regardless if he deserved it or not. He should win against Malinaggi though

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        i hate STUPID people and you are clearly one of them.

hypocrisy? so froch can have a go at khan when he loses but when he loses, khan is allowed or shouldnt say anything??? are you really that thick or just a typical blind bnp idiot??
        Good, cause I hate ****s and you are clearly one of them.

Hypocrisy because he has the nerve to say that Froch got his 'ass whooped' in a damn good effort against a top fighter, yet he was on his arse seeing stars against a **** fighter himself.

As for the BNP ****; please change the record. Not everyone who dislikes Khan is a racist. If you took the time to look at my old posts on the subject you'd see I have stuck up for Amir Khan lots in the past, I have just realised that the guy is a bit of a prick that's all.

Comment

Working...
        X