Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I ever tell you guys about Tea Tree Oil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I ever tell you guys about Tea Tree Oil?

This stuff is amazing, it comes off some plant in Australia and you get it in a small bottle. I put it on any cuts I get and its incredible the difference it makes to healing. Its great stuff i just thought i'd share it with you. You can use it for anything really, its a natural antiseptic, but its better than most over the counter ****.

my friend are you kidding,when you get a cut have you heard of band-aids they work really well,you think i am going all the way to australia and who knows where to get a tree oil,band-aids do the job,they are good for small cuts big cuts,any cut,so no thanks i do not need or want tree oil,not now or in the future

Comment

Guy said treeoil aids in healing and bandaids dont aid in healing but can use both... are u somekind of a ******ed dumbfuk? oh yes i forgot u are.

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
        my friend are you kidding,when you get a cut have you heard of band-aids they work really well,you think i am going all the way to australia and who knows where to get a tree oil,band-aids do the job,they are good for small cuts big cuts,any cut,so no thanks i do not need or want tree oil,not now or in the future
        Do you have to fly to Japan too to get a pair of Winning Gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomkidd View Post
          Do you have to fly to Japan too to get a pair of Winning Gloves?
          that troll is a fukin stupid ****... i wonder why he is not banned yet.

Comment

The combination of tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil also kills mrsa on the spot. good for when you have someone unknowingly put their filthy hands in your gloves.

Comment

what are you talking about i do not want tree oil i do not need it or care for it,who should get banned what is this non boxing poster talking about.is he on the war path,as he been using tree oil,givre me some answers i like band-aids and that is what i use,and that is the bottom line

Comment

there are also tea tree shampoos, conditioners, hand/body lotions, etc

and yes, they're great for basically everything

Comment

Working...
                X