Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now can we legalize Weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a Mexican tradition to let their hard workers smoke weed at work to relax, ease their pain, and tolerate the ****ty work.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
      I know a lot of people who have no motivation, that play video games, watch tv, or drink all the time instead. Should we outlaw all those things? If someone wants to do nothing with their life thats their own choice.
      Exactly, in a democracy you cannot take away peoples right to be arseholes.
      Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
      Unfortunatly this is a small percentage, and alot of people who are getting blazed are the ones giving it the bad name. I can deffinantly see why it is illegal, .
      No you cannot! it is only the idiosyncracies of the law which keep it illegal and some misguioded morality. Alcohol is a class A drug, but is already in white people culture so thats legal but weed is not? WTF. A pig that I know from schooldays (where the **** was bullied) told me alcohol causes them the most problems (and costs!) on a weekend.

If them ****s were allowed weed on the nights out, there would be less fighting and more chilling. either get rid of them both, or keep them both legal. no need for no bull**** double standard hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
        Green technology is still a few years away from being a suitable alternative to oil so those jobs aren't likely to be coming in 1-2 years. Meanwhile 85% of Americans have tried Marijuana and many kids are being put behind bars for a victimless crime. If we can legalize it in this democratic Congress(which is set to have complete control this year) we can have millions of new jobs and a new market in the economy. And the threat of having laced weed will forever vanish. It might even be possible to have even BETTER weed then what we have now(Lord knows how hard it is for someone without a hookup to get the good ****). You think Obama and the 110th Congress will legalize it?
        Weed will never be legalized untill all the old corrupt codgers die and healtcare (drug companies) are reformed. Too much money to be made, we cant have a naturally growing harmless plant ruin everything!

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
          Weed will never be legalized untill all the old corrupt codgers die and healtcare (drug companies) are reformed. Too much money to be made, we cant have a naturally growing harmless plant ruin everything!
          I don't understand what you are saying. the weed would make money too. It might grow naturally but in Amsterdam there is a whole industry based around it. You can get cigars and ready made spliffs as well as a newly created huge industry of weed making farms in greenhouses instead of your next door neighbours cellar. i think America is just too right wing to just allow it blood, allow it!

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
            I don't understand what you are saying. the weed would make money too. It might grow naturally but in Amsterdam there is a whole industry based around it. You can get cigars and ready made spliffs as well as a newly created huge industry of weed making farms in greenhouses instead of your next door neighbours cellar. i think America is just too right wing to just allow it blood, allow it!
            People can grow it themselves is the problem I guess I was trying to say..but your right the USA is too uptight about weed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
              People can grow it themselves is the problem I guess I was trying to say..but your right the USA is too uptight about weed as well.
              they can, but they won't if you can get better **** already farmed, processed and rolled! They are too uptight about it. Even fi they don't legalise it the can take the European approach of 'tolerance'. In France and Spain the cops could not give a **** about it at all. In Uk it was same, but now they dob in the odd dealer for political reasons. however, if the cops anywhere in the EU catch you with up to a quart, they ain't doing **** all! In Marseille they don't even confiscate the ****.

Comment

Working...
              X