Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers you feel are juicing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure FROID "I'll Clean Up the Sport of Boxing" Pedweather.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      BHOP....lol

hopkins is 48 years old in january..

Comment

Why do people mention Msyweathers energy levels at his age?
        Froch is similar in age and is tested all year round

Marquez has raised a few eyebrows recently with the muscle he has added on
        Pacquiao because of his reluctance to random testing
        JCC jr for obvious reasons
        I have doubted Hopkins for a while now
        Guerrero all of a sudden getting heavy hands seems strange

Only suspicions tho and hopefully random testing takes off so it will make it harder to cheat

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          When I see certain fighters I think ''You know what that **** is unrealistic/unbelievable'' with the inadequate testing in the sports more suspicion should be directed at certain fighters anyway I'm going to list a few.

BHop, Guerrero, Peterson, Garcia, Marquez, Donaire ( although he is tested year around, He who shall not be named x 2, Bradley, Martinez, Chavez Jr.

Those fighters off the top of my mind ring alarm bells
          Why Garcia & Bradley?

Comment

Wlad
            Pacquiao
            JCC Jr
            Sergio
            Bradley (even though he can't punch)

And many more but those are for sure

Comment

kinda strange to see guerrero bouncing around the ring celebratin' like the fight only took 1 round. he's got insane stamina to be doing that after 12 rounds of that fight. looked like he was ready to go for another 12.

Comment

Truthfully you can put up a list of any 10 fighters and it's highly likely roughly 8 of them are on some kind of illegal substance/PED.

Comment

none of them all just cause recently peterson, berto, tarver, (allegedly mayweather 3 times) got caught cheating doesnt mean all them are.

Comment

I have a feeling that Sergio is juicing but I just can't see why some people think Garcia is juicing

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      He's for sure at least on TRT. It's impossible to have the physique he's had in his late 40s.

What would make you think b-hop would be less likely than anyone else given his success and impeccable physique/conditioning?
                      bhops physique hasn't looked good for the past few years now. compare his body from Taylor/Tarver to calzaghe through dawson. clearly his body started looking old.

anyways its a fact men in their 40s lose testosterone at a rapid rate so I have no problem with Testosterone Replacement Therapy for medical purposes.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 11-25-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X