High security problems for chavez jr fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High security problems for chavez jr fight

Bob Arum should burn in hell -_-

went to my FIRST press confrence EVER and chavez jr/lee was gonna be the FIRST fight i went to

BUT BOBS ASS comes up to the podium and says that the bout aint going to take place in El Paso Tx cause of "high security problems" -_- my ass u reptallian mofo

will upload pics right now after i send them to my email i got Andy Lee to sign my lighter <3 DDD

but im relatively dissapointed -_- whos tht guy in co-promotion with TR the spanish fkker who has broken english

and chavez sr looked all hungover liked like crap in person Lee is bigger then Jr in person i was shocked

Seriously? You wanna talk about some Spanish dude's broken English and look at the gibberish you typed up. Grats on your press conference.

Comment

wasn't mares vs morel in el paso? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Seriously? You wanna talk about some Spanish dude's broken English and look at the gibberish you typed up. Grats on your press conference.
        lol im half dutch half asian lmao jk im irish kiss me

but no seriously -_- how is there HIGH SECURITY PROBLEMS when there was boxing last weekend in El Paso Tx Mares/Morel fought here last week -_-

im just upset cause i holded out on mares/morel to but chavez jr tickets and i berly heard this BS

but meet Andy Lee nice young Lad he taller then Jr and i got him to sign my lighter

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          lol im half dutch half asian lmao jk im irish kiss me

but no seriously -_- how is there HIGH SECURITY PROBLEMS when there was boxing last weekend in El Paso Tx Mares/Morel fought here last week -_-

im just upset cause i holded out on mares/morel to but chavez jr tickets and i berly heard this BS

but meet Andy Lee nice young Lad he taller then Jr and i got him to sign my lighter
          Because when JCC jr is fighting, riots are expected due to his greatness

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
            Exactly people in the stands were yellin Mares fought here last weekend and they starting sayin some stuff in spanish

chavez sr looks like crap in person the people were sayin he looked hungover

Comment

Its disgusting how no one ever formally questions Arum in the business. I don't ever believe a word he says. Dont ever trust a man with no shame. They are literally scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Because when JCC jr is fighting, riots are expected due to his cowardness
                Is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
                  Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  Its disgusting how no one ever formally questions Arum in the business. I don't ever believe a word he says. Dont ever trust a man with no shame. They are literally scum.
                  he had a smirk om his face the whole time -_- like he was enjoyin seein the crowd complain

Comment

Photobucket

(lee at the podium)

Photobucket

(yuu can see jr)

Photobucket

RIGHT when i was goin to get a picture with andy lee my dang phone died -_- it was ok though

Comment

Working...
                    X