Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Manny overtrained for the fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to beat a counter puncher is to smother than and turn it into an alley fight Pacquaio was waiting to much being worried about getting hit. Roach is an over hype trainer I have watch him on the pads with his body protector. I can train fighters better than Roach. Itrained my nephew from scratch to a National champion I don't train fighters anymore because my son dosn't like boxing and I take him to Karate

Comment

Hahaha Freddy is funny......

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
        I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I saw the fight, and I cannot pick a winner...but whatever the case, no one has legitimate excuses. Excuses make those who plead them appear weak.
        Totally agree Bro.

Comment

hmmm what is it freddie?? over training or distractions ...in the last 2 days he said two different things..let me guess...it's both

Comment

I heard it was because manny had sung the wrong karaoke song the night before!

Comment

The weird thing is that Manny's had fantastic camps against Mosley and Marquez. He could have overworked himself or not. It does not matter because Roach had him on the wrong gameplan. He expected both Mosley and Marquez to engage more.

I thought he would've learned last weekend after that disappointing fight with Mosley. I'm glad he admitted to the press that he might need to improve as a trainer--which was not mentioned in this article.

Comment

Working...
              X