Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most uve ever weighed and the least u have ever weighed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<9 lbs
    > 27 stone.

Comment

the lowest was 130, highest was 184

Comment

125 to 180...

Comment

152 lbs - 175 lbs

right now I'm 165-168...

Comment

most i weighed 203 lbs. 2 years ago i weighed 175 lbs and that was pretty much my average as an adult.

Nowadays i weigh about 190.

Comment

Always been about 11 stone as an adult, as soon as I turned 26 it's like my metabolism slowed right down, so I'm 13 stone now and can't eat whatever I want anymore.

Comment

I used to weigh around 205lbs when i was lifting weights but i stopped since i started training in martial arts. Now im at 185lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Always been about 11 stone as an adult, as soon as I turned 26 it's like my metabolism slowed right down, so I'm 13 stone now and can't eat whatever I want anymore.
                  Snap! Once i turned 25/26 my whole body changed. Seemed to put on weight so much easier. In my late teens/early 20's i could eat anything i wanted and not put on a pound.

Comment

Went from being 154 when I was 17 to 108 just last year due to illness for a few years now I'm at 146/147.... Perfect for the WW limit.
                    Last edited by Money_May; 09-21-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I weigh around 175 pounds now at the age of 19

the highest ive weighed was actually when i was a kid. When i was like 14 i weighed 200pounds lol. I was sooo fat

Comment

Working...
                      X