Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Just thought I'd put that out there.Baldomir,Judah,Hatton,Sharmba,Jmm & Mosley.I believe that Ortiz has more to offer to an older Floyd than anyone of those fighters had.Floyd's been layed off too long & Ortiz is coming off of a career changing performance.Even if Ortiz looses,(which he should)his stock doesn't go down.

Floyd is a slow starter & if Ortiz gets off 1st Floyd is going to have to catch him.Ortiz is big,so he better ruff im up & apply the same amount of pressure as he did with Berto.I'm really hoping for the upset.

lol.........yeah right...................he was cherrypicked for a reason.................to make flowerweather look good for his fans..........................this isnt even a legitimate fight..........................................WWF **** .........thats what it is

Comment

Floydie picks the right flower to take his honey and not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        lol.........yeah right...................he was cherrypicked for a reason.................to make flowerweather look good for his fans..........................this isnt even a legitimate fight..........................................WWF **** .........thats what it is
        Why isn't the fight legit??Furthermore,please name me a better fight for Floyd to take as his comeback at this point in time.Please be realistic.The fighter U choose cannot already have a fight date.If U choose Martinez remember that he isn't the only fighter avoiding him & the other fighter avoiding him is active.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Why isn't the fight legit??Furthermore,please name me a better fight for Floyd to take as his comeback at this point in time.Please be realistic.The fighter U choose cannot already have a fight date.If U choose Martinez remember that he isn't the only fighter avoiding him & the other fighter avoiding him is active.
          You're setting yourself up for the Pacland run around.

Comment

i see floyd dominating ortiz after the 3rd and stopping him in the 11th via hatton style tko or making ortiz quit out of frustration

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                You're setting yourself up for the Pacland run around.
                Doubt that.That's why I said realistically.But also don't bring up Martinez because Floyd isn't the only one avoiding him.

Comment

Best tune up fights for Floyd: Michael Jennings, Yuri Foreman, Paulie Malignaggi, Matthew Hatton, Josh Clottey.

Comment

a) Ortiz is a green ww.........whose greatest claim to fame right now was a good /entertaining brawl against HBO protected berto....

B) Ortiz mental fortitude...........is suspect post maidana..................mediocre-terrible performance against peterson..................

c) Old nat campbell was holding his own.........against Ortiz...........

d) Cotto would have been a better choice...........and yes floyd avoided Martinez as well.........instead of making up for hist past ducking............floyd is sealing his legacy......with another cherrypick

Comment

Working...
                    X