Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Not Rule Out Facing a UFC Fighter - If Money is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll probably call up chuck liddell he's the age & shotness canelo likes em at.

Comment

I’m pretty sure he insulted Floyd for fighting McGregor. Called the fight a fraud or something like that.

Comment

Canelo vs Stylebender

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I’m pretty sure he insulted Floyd for fighting McGregor. Called the fight a fraud or something like that.
          Yea & hes cool being a fraud too if hes getting 9 digits for 36 minutes or less work. Sh^t WHO WOULDNT BE is the question.

And dont forget in between saying that sh^t Oscar was saying back then that Canelo vs Conor was the real fight.

Comment

If this were to happen, I wonder if Oscar would write another whiney emotional letter to fans like a b***h the way he did when Floyd faced McGregor.

Comment

That would be taking the easy route and easy money, beating a ufc fighter in boxing. Then again, if you can make that money like Floyd then do it. To be fair, Canelo has reached a high level and is now The star of boxing and the money man. He's not the best pound for pound but he is biggest name in boxing now.

Comment

May 31, 2017:

Dana White Exposes Oscar De La Hoya For His Hypocritical Criticism Of Mayweather vs. McGregor

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#7ec9756b29e4

June 30, 2017:

Oscar De La Hoya is hoping to see a boxing match between UFC champion Conor McGregor and Mexican standout Canelo Alvarez

https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/sto...r-video-120716

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Canelo and Pacquiao and many others did.

Then, after the PPV, they called out McG because they wanted half of those 4.4 MILLION buys ($100 USD per)

Common sense or cents really

Comment

Boxing ring = Canelo wins
                    Octagon= Canelo loses
                    2 different sports

Comment

There are two major problems with Canelo fighting a UFC fighter. 1) He couldn't promote it like Mayweather and McGregor because of the language barrier and 2) and this is the big one... the fight would be over against any UFC fighter in 1 round because he wouldn't carry his opponent and let it be a show like May did.

Comment

Working...
                      X