Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PAC fights and KO’s Mikey Garcia...

That would indeed prove how much greater PAC is than Spence, therefore not needing to book a fight between the two since if/when PAC beats Spence, NSB will be full of excuses blaming a car wreck on Spence’s lack of skills.

PAC TKO’s or KO’s Mikey, or at least gets a KD to win a UD...
    Shoot, proves Pac still LEVELS ABOVE Spence.

Same way he OUTCLASSED a PRIME THURMAN while Porter, Danny, and Josesito could not.

when this happens, they'll say mikey is damaged good already from the spence fight. i have no doubt that pac will put a beating on mikey and possibly even stop him. mikey is small, short, slow. he doesnt have the counter punching skills like marquez. dont get it fvvvcked up.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      That would indeed prove how much greater PAC is than Spence, therefore not needing to book a fight between the two since if/when PAC beats Spence, NSB will be full of excuses blaming a car wreck on Spence’s lack of skills.

PAC TKO’s or KO’s Mikey, or at least gets a KD to win a UD...
      Shoot, proves Pac still LEVELS ABOVE Spence.

Same way he OUTCLASSED a PRIME THURMAN while Porter, Danny, and Josesito could not.

Do you really not know Spence died from blood clots this morning. Poor taste

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Wait, what?

Comment

Pacquiao theoretically KOing Mikey doesn’t mean a whole lot. Do you really see Pacquiao at age 40 having the stamina to go 12 at the pace Porter and Spence fought at? Because i don’t

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
            Pacquiao theoretically KOing Mikey doesn’t mean a whole lot. Do you really see Pacquiao at age 40 having the stamina to go 12 at the pace Porter and Spence fought at? Because i don’t
            Porter dictated that pace. He forced Spence to fight his fight and at his speed. What does that tell you about one being able to control the pace of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Link? Im not seeing that anywhere.

Comment

Am i the only starting to notice tbe worst posters on here joined the last 12 months

Comment

Wouldn't prove anything, just like Garcia beating Salido doesn't make him better than Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Am i the only starting to notice tbe worst posters on here joined the last 12 months
                    This forum been trash for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                    X