No announcement yet.

Joshua vs. Miller - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might look a lot like Vitali/Johnson

Although, if Miller can remain standing and the ref doesn't wave it off, it may end like Wlad/Brewster 1

I mean you could have made a pretty good case for stopping Wlad/Brewster 1 in the 4th. I doubt Miller would be allowed to take that kind of beating.

Comment

Joshua KO. I think given the fact it is his 1st fight in the States and with DAZN paying good money for him to do it there will be an expectation to look good and give excitement as he trys to sell himself to American Boxing fans. Miller does have a style that Joshua isnt too comfortable with but the question is Miller good enough to try to impose that on the Brit? Im not so sure he can but you never know, alot of expectation on Joshua' shoulders it may just tighten him up a bit and make him lose some of his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
        Check this out:

Later in the video, Whyte calls out Hearn to his face over Joshua and him not accepting the 50 million for the Wilder fight. Hearn's response is very telling.
        The $50m wilder discussion starts at 25:10 into the video. Not sure I see much in Hearn's response, if anything it supports the case the $50m was BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxspeed View Post
          The $50m wilder discussion starts at 25:10 into the video. Not sure I see much in Hearn's response, if anything it supports the case the $50m was BS.
          IMO, I saw the opposite: It looked like Whyte confronted him straight-up about having seen evidence as to the $50 million offer being real, and Hearn didn't know how to explain it away, to his own employee lol.

Comment

Joshua KO I think and that's just because Big Baby hasn't fought anyone that will prepare him Joshua. He may prove me wrong but I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              IMO, I saw the opposite: It looked like Whyte confronted him straight-up about having seen evidence as to the $50 million offer being real, and Hearn didn't know how to explain it away, to his own employee lol.
              IMO the $50m offer was real and was ducked, I just didn't see Hearn flinch in the video - he is a professional presenter.

For example:
              https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...der-us-insist/

Comment

Have we got clarification on that?

Comment

Working...
                X