• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    The old ****s still got it.

Made me lol.
    Who, me?

Guys - STOP discussing the Pacquiao-Broner fight in here... I was taking the piss.

It seems every idiot with a username is making a thread on the same topic, and there's LOADS of 'em in NSB right now. I dunno why, after every fight, every single wanker wants to make their own personal thread rather than post in existing ones.

"My take"... **** me, is Thomas Hauser posting? Oh, no... turns out it's just a daft cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Who, me?

Guys - STOP discussing the Pacquiao-Broner fight in here... I was taking the piss.

It seems every idiot with a username is making a thread on the same topic, and there's LOADS of 'em in NSB right now. I dunno why, after every fight, every single wanker wants to make their own personal thread rather than post in existing ones.

"My take"... **** me, is Thomas Hauser posting? Oh, no... turns out it's just a daft cunt.
      Yes you!

You still got it more than Pac.

Comment

I was looking for a thread on the topic but can't see one.
        Sure but there's not much to discuss. Broner was a stationary punching bag, Manny still has a lot left in the tank and Floyd v. Manny II would be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Sure but there's not much to discuss. Broner was a stationary punching bag, Manny still has a lot left in the tank and Floyd v. Manny II would be competitive.
          He ran most of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            He ran most of the fight.
            He stays in one spot when his opponent is punching and when he punches.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X