No announcement yet.

"Money" MAYWEATHER on CNBC's "Power Lunch" today (Oct 7) @ 11:50 am EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
    Not only traders but all the security guards LOL. Anyways not bad planed they had the interview in the trading floor. But pretty much apart of stating in business tv what where the PPV #'s and revenue of his last fights that is the only point of the interview. Looks like someone came to wall street to fish some sponsors for the future.
    They said he's meeting with F-500 companies. He is a natural for PepsiCo, and he may be in Purchase to meet w them.
    A friend told me that he may have a development deal w NBC and that's how he got this exposure.

Of course, he is meeting with Davis/Taffet/Greenburg.

Comment

Just watched the interview here's a quick review of what happen:

- Floyd was sourrounded by alot of suits on the stock exchange floor
      - He's there meeting with some fortune 500 companies in regards of some new endorsements
      - They asked him about Pacquiao/Shane Mosley and he gave his usual answer of, "all roads lead to Floyd Mayweather"
      - Then they pressed him again with the question and pretty much said "I dont need those guys if the fight happens it happens but if not i dont need em"
      - Then they asked him is he investing and he said "Yea... blah blah blah"
      - End of interview

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        Seriously, what did Floyd talk about? How to default on your car loan?

He should be a guest on the Suze Orman show.

Pacquiao fans love them some Money Mayweather!

Mayweather is NUMBER ONE in the Philippines.

[IMG]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8375/*******slovemayweather.png[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post

Pacquiao fans love them some Money Mayweather!

Mayweather is NUMBER ONE in the Philippines.

[IMG]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8375/*******slovemayweather.png[/IMG]

Wow... that is interesting. The Filipinos are obsessed with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            They said he's meeting with F-500 companies. He is a natural for PepsiCo, and he may be in Purchase to meet w them.
            A friend told me that he may have a development deal w NBC and that's how he got this exposure.

Of course, he is meeting with Davis/Taffet/Greenburg.
            Lets see what happens, in order that to happen they have to check how the Q3-Q4 numbers come out and what money they may have in the margins for publicity stunts.

But anyways this interview I believe in the end did more for boxing than to floyd.....

Comment

Originally posted by RenovatioPR View Post
              Lets see what happens, in order that to happen they have to check how the Q3-Q4 numbers come out and what money they may have in the margins for publicity stunts.

But anyways this interview I believe in the end did more for boxing than to floyd.....
              Point 1: Irrespective of how Q 3/4 numbers roll in, every network, entertainment company/CPG company has to have "new products" in the pipeline. It is the lifeblood of their business.
              That's what I do.

Point 2: you are absolutely right. Good for boxing. But since he is essentially the face of American boxing now, and rising tide should "lift his boat". If he doesn't take any major missteps.

Comment

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1287177470&play=1

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" >

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Mayweather's probably going to give advice on how to renovate and add more rooms to boats in order to increase its value.
                  nah, he'll probably give advice about defaulting on car loans and not paying the trash collector or throwing dolla bills at night clubs and concerts.

bwhahahahah j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    Point 1: Irrespective of how Q 3/4 numbers roll in, every network, entertainment company/CPG company has to have "new products" in the pipeline. It is the lifeblood of their business.
                    That's what I do.

Point 2: you are absolutely right. Good for boxing. But since he is essentially the face of American boxing now, and rising tide should "lift his boat". If he doesn't take any major missteps.
                    Of course since many products in the pipeline are subjected to nitches and always have to find the way to penetrate to those markets. Anyways weather be cyclical or not every investment has to be suported by the ROI and that is the bottom line. And no more than ever since shareholders are becoming more and more picky in how the companies use of their money.

Hey and good luck you have a tough job. Props for that.

Comment

• Working...
                      X