No announcement yet.

Fight Event Coming to Southern California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Event Coming to Southern California

On November 9th, 2002 there will be a fighting event coming to Southern California. It is the Tito Ortiz Hitman :The Movie. It will feature many fighters from all over. Fabiano Iha is the main event. Aaron Brink, Bobby "The Pitbull" Gamboa, Jimmy Terrel, Kenneth Alexander and many others. Matt Frembling vs Scarry Jerry, Heath Simms vs. Antonio McKee. Joe Morriera is fighting Paul Herrera. Look for many stars to be on hand as well. Famed ****o stars Sky Lopez and Charlie. B-Real from Cypress Hill. And the singer from House Of Pain and Everlast will also be there. It should be very exciting.

It will be at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, California.Tickets are almost sold out. For information IM me at ReverendLoveGun on AIM. You can also contact Speed Wear at (714) 375-4111, Paul Herrera at (909)322-7148 or Galaxy Theatre at (714)957-0600. Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted. Ticket prices are as follows $65 for general admission, VIP is$100, $125 and $150. Ringside seats are $200. All Ringside and top level VIP seats are sold out. Get your tickets soon. The link to it is www.hitmanfightingproductions.com
    Hope to see all of you there!!!! Come out and support the sport!!!

Sounds good....

Comment

thanx for spreading the info tuff.

plus you get to meet me, tuff, and dogg. awww yeah. autographs will be additional charge :wink:

Comment

[quote:93b4f4607f="Tony"]thanx for spreading the info tuff.

plus you get to meet me, tuff, and dogg. awww yeah. autographs will be additional charge :wink:[/quote:93b4f4607f]

awwww yeaaaahh! This is gonna be one bad ass event fellaz! Check it out. Let us know if you wanna meet up or something.

-Dogg

Comment

Tuffy -- Doggfather ...

I won't be there Novemeber 9.

I may be fighting in an MMA card if I can re-arrange my return from London.

Comment

How much are the tix?

Comment

$65 - $200 SILLY BASTARD

Comment

Damn man, that's kinda steep.

Comment

**** man, i might be down there a few weeks after that, ****....

Comment

Sounds good, Ill put that on the news page today or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X