No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley - Why He Passed on Pacquiao, Picked Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Bradley will beat Marquez?

I thought Pac got robbed against him and I thought Provodnikov should of won that fight IF those two missed KDs were called (obviously they weren't and Bradley was up for sure without the KDs IMO) but I think Bradley is going to surprise a lot of people come fight night.

This, Salido-Cruz (which I think will be a war) and Lomachenkos debut.... it's going to be a great fight night
    100%

Originally posted by avantgardian View Post
    I also think Tim will win because of his orthodox stance and the way he will fight Marquez. He will try to engage in a phone booth type brawl, not giving the distance Marquez needs to counter. Marquez does not do well especially at this age with orthodox fighters that fight inside. I wouldnt be surprised if Marquez gets KO'd.
    100%

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    JMM 's a lot faster w/more combo's than Ruslan...I'm surprised if Tim wins...
    Combos yes, speed is the same as Ruslan IF anything, and I would be happy for Juan winning but beating Tim would be an upset to me as I feel Bradley is too much for Juan..

Comment

Bradley knows that if he fought Manny he would lose the fight against Marquez. I believe Bradley will beat Marquez and this is the best fight for him at this moment. As long as manny beats Rios there will be a rematch. Manny will have no problems with Bradley again.

Comment

Its not like he ducked pacman. I remember after the fight Bradley wanted the rematch and pac (and his fanatics) were riding that high horse saying they dont need to have a rematch because he "clearly won". So if pacs left without a dance partner and has to settle for a C class fighters like Rios then he only has himself to blame.
        Last edited by Rapid Counter; 09-17-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Marquez will win, hands down. Bradley lost to Pacman. Marquez turned off Pacmans light. Wake up people. Smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by kingrol32 View Post
            Marquez will win, hands down. Bradley lost to Pacman. Marquez turned off Pacmans light. Wake up people. Smell the coffee.
            Styles make fights

Comment

because NOBODY would pay for Pac-Bradley 2
              everybody knew they got hustled and knew not to endorse a rematch
              piss drinker is an easier matchup for Bradley based on styles
              Bradley will win this fight and get a chance to redeem his reputation
              but it would help if he'd quit trumpeting that robbery as a "win"
              carrying on with that inspires nothing but contempt

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                How does he say that with a straight face?
                No idea.

The guy couldn't even pull a crowd to his backyard vs Provodnikov.

He's delusional in regards to Pacquaio and it's one of the reasons he's despised.

Comment

No one wanted to see the rematch between Manny and Tim, so it makes perfect sense that Tim fights Juan. The rematch becomes huge if Manny beat Rios and Tim beats Juan. But personally, I think Rios will KO Manny. Its just too soon to come back after getting crushed the way he did. Even worst, he's coming back against a banger. That's just not intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                    No one wanted to see the rematch between Manny and Tim, so it makes perfect sense that Tim fights Juan. The rematch becomes huge if Manny beat Rios and Tim beats Juan. But personally, I think Rios will KO Manny. Its just too soon to come back after getting crushed the way he did. Even worst, he's coming back against a banger. That's just not intelligent.
                    I think Pac will win the fight,but I agree with your overall concerns..I'm surprised at how many write Rios off in this fight..He's a very live dog imo..

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                      So he fights the guy that made this happen to a ATG with a granite chin.................................
                      Exactly. That kid is just a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X