No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Surives Scary Moments To Beat Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by witter87 View Post
    I was a fan of khan before the diaz fight but the guy is a complete fraud he was wobbled about 9 times hes getting worse not better evertime diaz threw a punch it looked like khan would be knocked out.
    ¿Wobbled 9 times? There's a difference between getting hit & being sent OFF BALANCE & regrouping & being WOBBLED.. He got with some good shots & got a little off balance(it's gonna happen, this is boxing) but he wasn't wobbled(doing the drunken monk or skating on the iced canvas) not even when he was knocked down..& I don't even think it was 9 times the times he got sent off balance, maybe 4 or 5 times..Khan's face looked like he didn't even fight(not even a scratch) yet Díaz came out with a swollen eye & a lump here & there..
    Last edited by Tomasio; 04-28-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      go back and watch Rd 11..it was terrible..without holding he woulda lost by KO or ref stoppage
      It was a flash back from the Bradley fight vs provetnikov or whatever his name is lol
      You mean the 10th(that's where he did more holding) even thou in the 11th he got tagged harder & one could see he felt those shots real good, but what I'm referring to is that his legs were there the whole time, in other words he wasn't on spaghetti legs(like Bradley in the example you put) after he got hit on the jaw.. Probably it wouldn't have been the same if he got hit like that by Matthysse, Provodnikov or some one with that type of power.. That's why I say he has to stay on his toes & can NOT stay in the pocket & trade cause that's when he's really vulnerable to get hit flush & could end up wearing the canvas on his back..

Comment

Heart of a lion

Great fight

Comment

It would be in Khan's best interest, (only him, Floyd and Floyd fans), for him to exercise that bogus number 2 for Floyd's strap. Cause if he fights Garcia, or Mattysse next, his career is done. Peterson might out work him too. But Garcia or Mattysse return him to slumber.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            the 140lb tourney will come down to the peterson vs mathysse winner. even garcia got exposed last night against a shot judah. khan can forget it. his chin is like a pillow
            How did Danny get "exposed"? Is it because he didnt KO Judah? To my knowledge, Danny damn near controled the whole fight, Judah was fighting scared not waiting to trade with him. People are so ignorant now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              How did Danny get "exposed"? Is it because he didnt KO Judah? To my knowledge, Danny damn near controled the whole fight, Judah was fighting scared not waiting to trade with him. People are so ignorant now a days.
              You didnt watch the fight did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                You didnt watch the fight did you?
                Zab won 3 rounds.. Are you saying the fight was close?

Comment

Khan won last night but kidd Diaz has been done a few years back but he still manage to stumble him around the ring lol, i dont think Khan makes it to the elite level

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    That fight was great and Zab fought a masterful battle, moving and feinting, landing a lot. Danny still pulled it out, but Zab didn't fight scared. Some people are never satisfied, I mean the "exposed" comment. I want to see him exposed again.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                      hahaha no way he deserves JMM Pac or Moeny next!!!
                      depends how you look at it.
                      i personally believe he deserves the beatdown to shut him up for once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X