Collapse
No announcement yet.

I piss on your cease fire request.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I piss on your cease fire request.....

chinga tu madre.............coward.........hahahahhahaha

Comment

I exposed you..... I feel bad about it...I really do...I promise to not hurt you again son. I will not be provoked again because I do not want to stoop down to the disgustingly low level I have for the past few days.

You can carry on with your online persona but I honestly don't want to read it anymore, It's boring and a waste of time for me.

Take care and peace.

P.S: Welcome to my ignore list...goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        I exposed you..... I feel bad about it...I really do...I promise to not hurt you again son. I will not be provoked again because I do not want to stoop down to the disgustingly low level I have for the past few days.

You can carry on with your online persona but I honestly don't want to read it anymore, It's boring and a waste of time for me.

Take care and peace.

P.S: Welcome to my ignore list...goodbye
        Hahhahahahahahhahaha...................COWARD!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell me who won!!! I see them.......they run!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

eat-a-*** poosey!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ric, did Storm actually blocked you? I thought he liked getting into debates with you and Dro.

I guess you and Dro were too much for him. The funny thing is that this began like a year ago and he just grew tired of it. Back then it was way worse because Cuauh, Rab, and Boss disliked Storm.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
            Ric, did Storm actually blocked you? I thought he liked getting into debates with you and Dro.

I guess you and Dro were too much for him. The funny thing is that this began like a year ago and he just grew tired of it. Back then it was way worse because Cuauh, Rab, and Boss disliked Storm.
            Hahha I dunno if he did or not....... I dont give a fuk Imma still talk mad ****.....ahahahahha.........

Yeah he couldn't take the heat.........cuz his wet vagina was drippin all over his beat up wife's face......ahhaha

but it's all good.......we can get back to making legit threads on the langa.....

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

Yeah bro, I blocked him and I will block any other troll that I encounter here. Poster like you and Underboss, are the only respectable posters here, roy, maniac, clitzchko and even chuahtemoc are very good and respectable posters. A few others too.

You're right, I did grow tired and quite bored with the same **** over an over again. It's not that they were too much for me, I took on the whole lounge by myself even when you talked **** too me so it's nothing new to me. It's just that slic and dro didn't show me anything new, the same thing over and over which got kinda boring and annoying really.

I exposed ric already and everyone now sees him for what he really is, my job with him is done. He's not worth my time and is a sore to my eyes so I just made it easy and blocked his a$$. Hay que se enrede la lengua el solo.

PS: I also wasn't liking who I was being by embarrassing ric and name-calling dro....I felt really bad because it showed the pain I caused them through the manner in which they posted.

Comment

Yeah bro, I blocked him and I will block any other troll that I encounter here. Poster like you and Underboss, are the only respectable posters here, roy, maniac, clitzchko and even chuahtemoc are very good and respectable posters. A few others too.

You're right, I did grow tired and quite bored with the same **** over an over again. It's not that they were too much for me, I took on the whole lounge by myself even when you talked **** too me so it's nothing new to me. It's just that slic and dro didn't show me anything new, the same thing over and over which got kinda boring and annoying really.

I exposed ric already and everyone now sees him for what he really is, my job with him is done. He's not worth my time and is a sore to my eyes so I just made it easy and blocked his a$$. Hay que se enrede la lengua el solo.

PS: I also wasn't liking who I was being by embarrassing ric and name-calling dro....I felt really bad because it showed the pain I caused them through the manner in which they posted.
                Blah blah blah.......

see homie GeorgiaRED

it dont matter if putito storm puts anyone on ignore......he will still read our posts.....and still will get butt hurt about it...........hahahhahahahhah

look right now I just made him cry......ahahhahhahahha
                Last edited by extracurRICular; 07-20-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

no sea lloron desert y aguante la vara
                  putting people on ignore is poooosy move and you know it,

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                    no sea lloron desert y aguante la vara
                    putting people on ignore is poooosy move and you know it,
                    That's how you take care of your kids when they whine , you ignore them. I took care of them already and I grew tired and bored of them and they've become an eye sore to me. I much rather just converse with mature and respectable posters.

Plus I went overboard with the name calling and that's not who I am. I rather not be provoked. If they ever decide to be respectful and mature posters then I may consider un-ignoring them until then I shall ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                    X