No announcement yet.

Hagler at Jr/Super Middle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler at Jr/Super Middle?

What do you guys think would happen if Hagler fought @ Junior Middle weight or Super Middleweight?

He would be superb at both, I think he could make JMW easily and possibly remain unbeaten as he was around 158 most of his career. SMW would be a challenge with many tough fights(depending on the era of course) but, he would still be dominant but, pick up a few losses.

Comment

Would of been really good at both but I think Middleweight was probable his best weight.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Would of been really good at both but I think Middleweight was probable his best weight.
        How do you think he matches with Toney at SMW, In a 3 fight series both are taking losses but, I'd edge Toney at SMW.

Comment

Id expect him too dominate at 154 if he made the weight comfortably,such a skilled fighter and very strong not sure if id favour anybody over him at LMW,at 168 its a different story,he could beat a lot of good fighters at the weight but id expect it too be more competitive and for him too drop a few close decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            How do you think he matches with Toney at SMW, In a 3 fight series both are taking losses but, I'd edge Toney at SMW.

Bad matchup for Hagler i think Toney beats him at any weight

Comment

SCtrojan, Toney over Hagler at any weight! You should have your bottom spanked and sent to bed with no supper. GTFOH with that BS.

Comment

Hagler handles Toney! Easily

Comment

i think james toney would probably beat hagler 2 out 3 at 168. I think toney is the better counterpuncher and inside fighter. i think haglers best bet would be to use his better footwork from the outside. but i can see james great head movement still frustrating hagler and luiring him into couters

Comment

At 160 it's Haglers fight. (And 154 )

Comment

Working...
                    X