Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good fight but nobody's talking about it, WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
    Lets face it, Mares is a Lightweight LOL, he moved down in weight to beat smaller fights, he will beat Vic, and win the Tourney lol
    do you have any idea you idiot juanma definitely looks bigger than abner and juanma aint even a lightweight lol he is a featherweight.so how exactly is abner a lighweight please enlighten me

Comment

this is a great fight.

two guys that nonito donaire should be fighting.

Comment

I had Mares winning the Perez fight. Mares takes this by outboxing Vic

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
          do you have any idea you idiot juanma definitely looks bigger than abner and juanma aint even a lightweight lol he is a featherweight.so how exactly is abner a lighweight please enlighten me
          Bigger than Abner on boxrec their both 5'5, and the heights for Juanma are all mixed up, at the weigh in, Marquezs brother was taller than Juanma, we established that already.

Why don't you tell me why Abner would brag about beating Juanma in the AMs, than move down in weight?

Comment

Bigger than Abner on boxrec their both 5'5, and the heights for Juanma are all mixed up, at the weigh in, Marquezs brother was taller than Juanma, we established that already.

Why don't you tell me why Abner would brag about beating Juanma in the AMs, than move down in weight?
            bragged about beating juanma lol where do you get that.he beat juanma in amateurs at bantamweight and stayed at bantamweight.he never moved down from 118

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
              bragged about beating juanma lol where do you get that.he beat juanma in amateurs at bantamweight and stayed at bantamweight.he never moved down from 118
              see I knew it !! You dont even watch boxing, I have that fight on DVD where Abner Mares was quest comentator on Telefuturas Solo Boxeo, and he bragged about beating Juanma during questioning (during Juanmas fight), of course Telefura is Mexican owned, so they brought in Abner just to hype him up, but than later in his career he moved down in weight, but at that time he was on Juanmas weight divsion.

They moved him down to protect him from Juanma, so he doesn't upset their star. LOL

Comment

122 is the highest he ever weighed for a fight.

Comment

I never thought Darchinyan was that good, this should be an easy win for a talent like Mares.

Comment

122 is the highest he ever weighed for a fight.
                    This was before he had appendicitis...
                    Who cares though? Juanma has plenty of fights in his division and Mares has plenty of fights on his division. They are on two very different divisions now.

Comment

Abner Mares outboxes Vic while Vic stalks him and looks to put him to sleep. I give Vic a good chance at hurting him, but Mares probably wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X