Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is it physically possible to dislike the taste of mcdonalds food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    It is "Near Food". They make it taste like real food in a laboratory.
    i disagree.

they've been aiming for an image restoration for years now. and part of that restoration was making and using real ingredients in their food. that's not to say that it's healthy stuff you're eating, but it's not fake gmo crap either. i'm sure fillers are used though, in fact that's pretty much a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i hear it all the time, someone brings up mcdonalds and someone goes "ewwwww gross, mcdonalds is disgusting!"

i don't understand it. i get that you may have a perception that the quality of their food doesn't suit your standards, but to say that it tastes gross is absurd. their food does not taste gross, in fact, it's delicious. this goes for all of their burger options, now if you said the McChiken or Filet o Fish was gross then i'd believe you, even though they're not really that bad.

have you actually had a big mac, mcdouble, quarter pounder (royale with cheese, green teefs), or McNuggets? or even their fries? how can one honestly say these menu staples taste bad?

just look at it and tell me you don't want to bury your face all up in that at this very moment?

Hey Alexkid

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Hey Alexkid
        hey loser, do you even know what the purpose of posting on an alt is? it's to post on when your main account is banned. and if i was alexkid, and he clearly isn't banned, why would i waste time posting on this account if i was him? use your brain next time dumbo, so you can prevent getting slapped up like this in the future.

now get the **** off my nuts.

Comment

and don't even get me started on their breakfast.

have u even tried a McGriddle with egg and bacon? hell, even their classic Egg Mcmuffin. you can't go wrong with anything on the breakfast menu.
          Man Filipinos really love MCDonalds lol, I always see you guys up there in the morning.

The only breakfast food I like from Mcdonalds is the biscuit, sausage, egg with cheese and the hashwbrowns.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man Filipinos really love MCDonalds lol, I always see you guys up there in the morning.

The only breakfast food I like from Mcdonalds is the biscuit, sausage, egg with cheese and the hashwbrowns.
            you're doing an injustice to yourself for not mixing and matching. mcgriddles, sausage mcmuffin, egg mcmuffin, even the deluxe breakfast is bomb.

although i do question the eggs that come with the deluxe breakfast. it always comes in a square patty that tastes kinda rubbery. it's like scrambled but not scrambled.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
              I remember reading some article that talked about why some people hate some foods from a psychological level. I don't really remember the whole article but it did say if your brain perceives something as dangerous to consume (not like poison, but something that can make you sick for example) it will literally alter the taste of the food when you put it in your mouth to make it seem less appealing.

So people who convince themselves McDonald's is disgusting CAN actually alter the taste and make it seem disgusting.

Once a few years ago I was really high (on weed) and ate an insane amount of Hawaiian pizza and got really sick, I can't stand pineapples anymore if one makes its way into my mouth accidentally I have to flush my mouth or else I feel like I'll vomit. It's weird.

Yeah its a prejudice or preconceived notion or bias, people develop it, Arbys was the place they used. Arbys is delicious but for some reason people make fun of it, its a plant thin cut like paper but stacked up roastbeef when combined with arby sauce or horse sauce with a side of curly fries is soo good.

Comment

I can't eat at McDonalds. I tried it once in like 5th grade and I didn't had a good reaction to it. Maybe I'm allergic to something there or not I'm not sure, but the fries as awesome, even though they're fried in dangerous chemicals

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  I can't eat at McDonalds. I tried it once in like 5th grade and I didn't had a good reaction to it. Maybe I'm allergic to something there or not I'm not sure, but the fries as awesome, even though they're fried in dangerous chemicals
                  Naw you are not alone, it does have the feeling you are eating something that your body doesn't react well too, it doesnt really have a chemical taste but your body doesn't make you feel good after, I usually get tired after eating a big mac, but when I eat fresh ingredient hamburger from In and Out I feel energetic and satisfied. MCDonalds uses cheap meat, they only use good meat in their special angus burgers. the regular burgers have a mixture of soy, beans, and meat its basically half filler and half meat or something.

Comment

i disagree.

they've been aiming for an image restoration for years now. and part of that restoration was making and using real ingredients in their food. that's not to say that it's healthy stuff you're eating, but it's not fake gmo crap either. i'm sure fillers are used though, in fact that's pretty much a given.
                    When I make a hamburger this is what I use, hamburger patty, salt, pepper and onion power.

The hamburger patty at McD contains:
                    Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.
                    From their own website!

Sure they make it taste good but....

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      When I make a hamburger this is what I use, hamburger patty, salt, pepper and onion power.

The hamburger patty at McD contains:

From their own website!

Sure they make it taste good but....
                      interesting...is that up to date?

but it makes sense because each burger joint has to have their own individual style. otherwise every burger would taste the same. if two burger joints buy from the same beef company then they would taste identical.
                      Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-24-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X