Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'PRETTY BOY' (Floyd) is the best ALIAS !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
    The only reason he got the name was because there is an infamous gangster named Pretty Boy Floyd. If Floyd's name had not been Floyd, he would not be called Pretty Boy, I bet a million dollars, his name would have been something like Elusive or something along those lines.

Pretty Boy Floyd
    American gangster
    byname of Charles Arthur Floyd

born Feb. 3, 1904, Bartow County, Ga., U.S.
    died Oct. 22, 1934, near East Liverpool, Ohio

American gunman whose run-ins with police and violent bank robberies made newspaper headlines.

In 1911 Floyd moved with his family to Oklahoma, eventually settling in Akins. Originally a farmer, he was drawn into crime by the poverty of the Dust Bowl. After serving a term in prison (1925–29) for a payroll robbery, Floyd mixed with gangsters in Kansas City, Missouri, and adopted the machine gun as his professional trademark. He teamed up with others to rob banks in Ohio (where he was captured in 1930, but subsequently escaped), Michigan, and Kentucky. After nearly being apprehended by the police in 1931, Floyd returned to Oklahoma, where he was protected by the locals who called him “the Robin Hood of the Cookson Hills” for his destruction of mortgage papers during bank robberies. Floyd’s criminal activities continued, and in 1933 he was accused of participating in the Union Station massacre, in which three police officers, an FBI agent, and a prisoner were killed. Though Floyd denied involvement in the incident, authorities intensified efforts to capture him, and the following year he was gunned down by FBI agents who were pursuing him in an Ohio field. There has been some speculation that Floyd was initially just wounded, and it was only after refusing to answer questions that he was fatally shot by a federal agent.
    Elusive Boy Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      well,he was wearing head gear was'nt he?......those cars in a showrooms dont have a single scratch either...lol
      Head gear covers the surrounding of your head... not your FACE.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        i voted extremely pretty.
        me too man. that boy sure is pretty

Comment

Elusive Boy Floyd
          lmao..........

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            It does if you wear it backwards though Reed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Elusive Boy Floyd
              Had his name been Roger, he would have been called something like Roger 'The Dodger' Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                what about your cheeks and forehead?.....unless theyre not part of a face...lol

Comment

LOL @ backwards !!

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                    Had his name been Roger, he would have been called something like Roger 'The Dodger' Mayweather Jr.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      what about your cheeks and forehead?.....unless theyre not part of a face...lol
                      My cheeks are on my ass. Is this unusual? My forehead is just above my eyebrows. I think this is OK.

Comment

Working...
                      X